| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || || |
| || || || |
- A Sustainable Business Requires Time and Practice
'Entrepreneurs seem more quickly frustrated these days when their “million-dollar idea” doesn’t turn into a sustainable business overnight. Successful sports figures and musicians have long understood the value of time and practice in perfecting their skills. Even the revered Steve Jobs of Apple didn’t get it all right the first time. MORE >>
- Key Techniques From Startup Leaders Who Get-It-Done
'The universal challenge of every startup founder is to get everything done that needs to get done, and still have a life. Even outside of business, everyone wants to accomplish more, while working less. ve been a student of these techniques for some time, but some time ago I saw a great summary that seems to pull all the key principles together. MORE >>
- 7 Startup Habits Investors Read as Staying Power
'I’m always looking for evidence of early startup characteristics that might be predictors of long-term success. Every investor has his own list, usually based on his own very small sample, or simply his gut feeling. Of course, we would all like to have a magic list based on more definitive tracking of many real startups over time. Marty Zwilling. MORE >>
- What is Your Entrepreneurial Leadership Potential?
'Entrepreneurs inherently understand that they have to be the initial leader of their startup, but often they don’t have the experience or the training to know where their leadership competencies lie, or how to build a leadership team. Mature Helpers are considerate and genuinely the most sensitive and caring of all the leadership types. Artist. MORE >>
- Startups Should be Wary of Disruptive Technologies
'How many times have investors heard startups start their pitch by touting that their technology is “disruptive?” Investors will wait for more traction. The concept of disruptive technology was first introduced by Clayton M. Christensen in “ The Innovator’s Dilemma ” way back in 1995. We don''t quite get it. But that doesn''t help. Repudiation. MORE >>
- The Most Admired Entrepreneurs are Servant Leaders STARTUP PROFESSIONALS MUSINGS | TUESDAY, MAY 14, 2013
- 5 Post-Recession Initiatives for Every Good Startup STARTUP PROFESSIONALS MUSINGS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 1, 2013
- For Entrepreneurs, Conversations Are All Business STARTUP PROFESSIONALS MUSINGS | THURSDAY, MAY 16, 2013
- Is Your Startup Moving Fast Enough to Stay Ahead? STARTUP PROFESSIONALS MUSINGS | SUNDAY, MAY 12, 2013
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup STARTUP PROFESSIONALS MUSINGS | SATURDAY, MAY 18, 2013
- Startup Leaders Must Discard Their Security Blanket STARTUP PROFESSIONALS MUSINGS | THURSDAY, MAY 2, 2013
- 7 Rules for Savvy Customer Service Required Today STARTUP PROFESSIONALS MUSINGS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 15, 2013
StartUpRoar can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.