article thumbnail

Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools

www.foliomag.com

MediaPRO Community. The breakdown: “Capturing conversation outside brand-owned channels is not a perfect science, but at the moment, Radian6 is leading the pack. It will allow us to track conversations about our brands and campaigns, spot trends in core content areas and identify key influencers that are connected to our brands.”

article thumbnail

Why (and how) you should let your customers do the advertising for you

Duct Tape Marketing

Hatchwise is a crowdsourced design community that has designed over a million different logos, websites and graphics of all kinds. Having a solid offering will increase your conversion rate and help you maintain a healthy growth. I am currently CEO of a company I founded around 8 years ago: Hatchwise.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Empowering Women And People Of Color In The Workplace

Duct Tape Marketing

They feature Q and A sessions with successful business leaders, keynote presentations and conversations on sales, marketing, business, startups and entrepreneurship. He worked his way up from a male sort all the way to postmaster general in the state of Connecticut. I, I totally agree. Is there any way I can help you in your career?

article thumbnail

The Venture Capital Secret: 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail

online.wsj.com

Communications. Connecticut. Connecticut. Journal Community. Journal Community. A community of WSJ readers interested in franchising news, trends and issues. Journal Community. Answers allows you to tap the knowledge of Community members. Journal Community. Agriculture. California.

article thumbnail

Join a conference simulcast near you

Startup Lessons Learned

One of the most important things we do with The Lean Startup Conference is make a livestream of the plenary talks available for free to groups around the world, supporting entrepreneurship communities everywhere. Past livestream attendees have reported great conversations and networking. They represent more than 10,000 people total.

article thumbnail

From Nothing To Something. How To Get There.

techcrunch.com

A good mentor is someone who has been part of the startup community themselves – someone who has a realistic understanding of some of the basic dos and don’ts of starting up. if you have some thoughts on this you could add to the conversation and provide some advice. You don’t need many – one or two to begin. good post.

article thumbnail

Finding Your Co-Founders

techcrunch.com

Other cities like New York, Boston, Seattle, LA and Austin TX also have pretty strong startup communities. In my case, I grew up in Connecticut and spent a fair amount of time in New York – all the while trying to start companies, relatively unsuccessfully. To be blunt, find a way to move to Silicon Valley. Classic.