article thumbnail

22 Entrepreneurs Explain Their Major Accomplishments in 2020

Hearpreneur

I have been running a PR Firm, Whitegate PRINC since 2007. My firm worked to expanded our criminal law practice and online presence in 2020 to domestic violence, child protection, and Connecticut Department of Children & Families defense. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. Thanks to Ravi Parikh, RoverPass ! #10-

article thumbnail

Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools

www.foliomag.com

MediaPRO Community. Thanks for being part of the FOLIO: community. Marketing/Communications/PR. Connecticut. Connecticut. ); E-Mail Alert Sign-Up. --> Subscribe Now. --> Media Kit. --> About FOLIO. RSS Feeds. --> --> Bookmark FOLIOMag.com. SEARCH FOLIO: Search. Careers Home. Search Jobs. Add Your Resume.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Transcript of How to Turn Your Product Idea Into a Business

Duct Tape Marketing

All the important SEO tools that you need for paid traffic, social media, PR, and of course SEO. Exactly, the prior product would have been a kind of clunky speedometer that had no connectivity to a community or to a manufacturer to your phone. John Jantsch: Hello and welcome to another episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast.

Product 61
article thumbnail

29 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Sadly, many people in our society come from communities where they were never, or rarely, touched by their parents, family members, or friends or only experience touch through sex. I started my PR and marketing firm since I love startups and want to give them a chance to grow. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

article thumbnail

From Nothing To Something. How To Get There.

techcrunch.com

A good mentor is someone who has been part of the startup community themselves – someone who has a realistic understanding of some of the basic dos and don’ts of starting up. So frequently embarrassing failures are masked by spinning PR or fudging numbers to give the illusion of success. You don’t need many – one or two to begin.

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #11: Jeremy Howard on the power of masks, health policy, and data science in medicine

Startup Lessons Learned

Before that I was an equal partner in Kaggle, which is a popular data science competition community. So plenty of dark bits, but also this weird discovery that you can create incredibly close connections with people that I've never met before and build a global community of people who want nothing more than to help save lives.