article thumbnail

How Universities Can Help Students and Alumni Work in the Tech Industry

David Teten

Along with some friends from Yale (my alma mater), I recently brainstormed some ideas to accelerate a university’s campus tech community. Marketing of tech community : Yale Tech News , Yale Entrepreneurship Magazine. Those unique assets are sometimes leverageable into a resource for strengthening the university’s tech community.

article thumbnail

22 Entrepreneurs Explain Their Major Accomplishments in 2020

Hearpreneur

My firm worked to expanded our criminal law practice and online presence in 2020 to domestic violence, child protection, and Connecticut Department of Children & Families defense. We used the court closure downtime to create dcfdefense dot com, Connecticut’s only website dedicated to child protection and Connecticut DCF defense.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools

www.foliomag.com

MediaPRO Community. Video Center. Thanks for being part of the FOLIO: community. Video Marketing. Video Center. FOLIO: Video: ‘Now and Next’. FOLIO: Video: Christian Science Monitor. Connecticut. ); E-Mail Alert Sign-Up. --> Subscribe Now. --> Media Kit. --> About FOLIO. SEARCH FOLIO: Search.

article thumbnail

Transcript of How to Turn Your Product Idea Into a Business

Duct Tape Marketing

Exactly, the prior product would have been a kind of clunky speedometer that had no connectivity to a community or to a manufacturer to your phone. So we try to crack that in terms of creating that community who give products the audience and visibility, and that just simply didn’t exist, we start the Grommet.

Product 61
article thumbnail

Empowering Women And People Of Color In The Workplace

Duct Tape Marketing

He worked his way up from a male sort all the way to postmaster general in the state of Connecticut. I don't care how many YouTube videos you tell me to watch. So they might outline that for you, that you talk once a month, you have a private community where you can with each other. I'm someone who always struggles with Excel.

article thumbnail

The Venture Capital Secret: 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail

online.wsj.com

Most Popular Video Feed. Communications. Connecticut. Connecticut. Most Popular Video Feed. Pension Crisis Looms Despite Cuts. Subscriber Content Read Preview. Firms Miss Out on Jobs Push. Subscriber Content Read Preview. Harley Goes Lean to Build Hogs. Most Popular. Commented. Most Read Articles Feed. Agriculture.

article thumbnail

29 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Sadly, many people in our society come from communities where they were never, or rarely, touched by their parents, family members, or friends or only experience touch through sex. 25- Love for video production. I started my video production company after being on set of a local artists’ music video shoot.