article thumbnail

Should Early Stage Startups Move to Austin because of Capital?

Austin Startup

It follows up on my posts discussing why early stage startups should — or should not — move to Silicon Valley. Should Early Stage Startups Move to Austin because of Capital? Tim O’Reilly, Founder at O’Reilly Media and promoter of open source and Web 2.0 Should Early Stage Startups Move to Austin because of Capital?

article thumbnail

What Makes a Successful Startup Community? Is it Possible to Build One Where You Live?

Both Sides of the Table

Today I’d like to talk about what startup communities outside of Silicon Valley look like, how they emerge and what makes them take hold. Most of what I think about startup communities came from mentorship by Brad Feld through hours of private discussion and debate. Think Fred Wilson, Tony Hsieh or Brad Feld.

Community 378
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

7 Entrepreneurs Reveal the Pivots They are Making in Their Business in 2024

Hearpreneur

Recognizing the evolving needs of our community, we're focusing on integrating cutting-edge AI algorithms to personalize content delivery. By outsourcing editing, retouching, and social media I will gain over 16hrs back in my working week. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. Thanks to Leslie Gilmour, BeFound SEO !

article thumbnail

Transcript of How to Build a Community Around Your Business

Duct Tape Marketing

Transcript of How to Build a Community Around Your Business written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. He is a community and collaboration strategy consultant, advisor and speaker. He is a community and collaboration strategy consultant, advisor and speaker. Back to Podcast. Transcript. This is John Jantsch.

article thumbnail

Digital.NYC: The First Ecosystem Hub

Gust

In the first 36 hours, mentions of the hub were viewed more than 42 million times on social media, and over 100,000 pages on the site were perused. praised the hub and its place in the community. For IBM, Digital.NYC provides exclusive community-building in the fastest growing tech ecosystem in the world.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #214 – Small Business, Startups, Innovation, Social Media, Design, Marketing and More

crowdSPRING Blog

These posts and videos are about logo design , web design , startups, entrepreneurship, small business, leadership, social media, marketing, and more! The simplest and most important dashboard for early stage startups - crowdspring.co/1gMgfqV. Top 50 Startups To Work For After College | Business 2 Community – crowdspring.co/1kJbIIh.

article thumbnail

Why The Government is Isn’t a Bigger Version of a Startup

Steve Blank

academia was engaged in weapon systems research for the Defense Department and intelligence community. Urgency and risk-taking in a startup are integral parts of the culture, felt by 100 percent of early-stage employees. This article previously appeared in War On The Rocks. There was a time when much of U.S.