article thumbnail

Requests for Startups in 2024

VC Cafe

Commercial open source companies – being open source is a powerful way to gain developer adoption and sell to enterprises a lot sooner. Social Hybrid AI x human communities – messaging & social apps where bots are treated as equal citizens.

article thumbnail

Open Source Entrepreneurship

Steve Blank

One of the great things about being a retired entrepreneur is that I get to give back to the community that helped me. agile engineering. The Slides/Video tab on the top of this page has all the open source course material for my classes. Free: Startup Tools. customer development.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Transcript of How to Build a Community Around Your Business

Duct Tape Marketing

Transcript of How to Build a Community Around Your Business written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. He is a community and collaboration strategy consultant, advisor and speaker. He is a community and collaboration strategy consultant, advisor and speaker. Back to Podcast. Transcript. This is John Jantsch.

article thumbnail

Hacking for Defense @ Stanford 2020 Lesson Learned Presentations

Steve Blank

All the teams used the Mission Model Canvas , (videos here ) Customer Development and Agile Engineering to build Minimal Viable Products, but all of their journeys were unique. I want to make my community, country or world a better place, while solving some of the toughest problems.”. If you can’t see the Helmsman slides click here.

Oakland 301
article thumbnail

Don’t Follow The Buzzwords For Small Business Technology

YoungUpstarts

Useful information is readily available – online resources, SMB publications, forums, online groups such as those in LinkedIn, mailing lists, the sales engineer who sold you the product or community pages such as Thwack and knowledge base or any similar pages hosted by your product vendor. Freeware and Open source.

article thumbnail

WP Engine Launches Development Labs, Dedicated to Open Source and Product Suite Innovation

Austin Startup

WP Engine, a leading SaaS content management platform for websites and applications built on WordPress, today announced the launch of the new WP Engine Labs and its first innovation, S3 Mirror. The new WP Engine Labs will contribute to the Open Source community and serve as the innovation wing of WP Engine’s product suite.

article thumbnail

A Comprehensive Guide to Web Application Penetration Testing: Features, Importance, and Tips

Women Entrepreneurs Can

Here are some resources that will help you get started with web application penetration testing: OWASP: The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) is a global community that develops open source security tools and provides information about security vulnerabilities.

Web 52