article thumbnail

Guide to Finding a Technical Co-Founder | Vinicius Vacanti

viniciusvacanti.com

Home About Contact Me How To Make It as a First-Time Entrepreneur Vinicius Vacanti Guide to Finding a Technical Co-Founder September 7, 2010 | View Comments Steve Job's Technical Co-Founder “I’ve got this HUGE idea. I just need to find a technical co-founder.&# I was in this situation and we barely escaped.

article thumbnail

Welcoming Bobby Schnabel Back to CU Boulder

Feld Thoughts

I first met and worked with Bobby in the mid-2000s at the National Center for Women & Information Technology (NCWIT), where he was a co-founder and on the board with me. While you may not know Bobby, this is a huge add for CU Boulder and the Boulder Startup Community. Bobby has a long history with CU Boulder. Welcome back, Bobby!

Indiana 73
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

CO Impact Days: Unicorns, Zebras, Ponies, and Donkeys

Feld Thoughts

If you are interested in impact investing, I encourage you to join the Impact Finance Center (IFC) and presenting funders The Anschutz Foundation, Zoma Foundation, The MacArthur Foundation , Colorado Health Foundation , and Gary Community Investments at CO Impact Days 2017 , Nov 15-17, in Denver, Colorado.

Colorado 123
article thumbnail

4 Ways To Fail The Right Way

YoungUpstarts

By John Wechsler, Founder & CEO of Launch Fishers. This is the kind of message successful entrepreneurs and public figures share at Failfest, an annual celebration of failure that brings together entrepreneurs in Indiana. John Wechsler is the founder of Launch Fishers and an active advisor to entrepreneurs and startup teams.

Indiana 100
article thumbnail

Indigan Storytellers Debut

Gregg Fraley, Author of Jack's Notebook

The second reason is about the role of community formation in creativity and innovation. Culture is where creativity lives — and a rich arts culture is the prepared ground for jobs, corporate innovation, and stable communities. This is true for geographic communities as well as the communities that form within organizations.

Michigan 101
article thumbnail

Zoomsites

OnlyOnce

(Written by both my Bolster co-founder Cathy Hawley and me). Unfortunately, it turned out visitors to NY from Colorado and Indiana, the two states we were traveling from, needed to quarantine for 10 days when they got to NY. But it has also been a big success with enough community elements to make it worthwhile. .

Indiana 71
article thumbnail

The bar is higher

This is going to be BIG.

More recently, Jim and Vinny the founders of Yipit taught themselves how to code to get their service up and running, after working in investment banking. You can outsource your development to India, the Ukraine, Buenas Aires, or even Indiana. That's right--Indiana. Don't want to learn code?

Indiana 107