article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal How They Came Up with Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, naming your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, naming your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. So they were calling me a Gypsy.

Naming 130
article thumbnail

Building An Event Strategy That Connects With Your Community

Duct Tape Marketing

Building An Event Strategy That Connects With Your Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Isaac Watson In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Isaac Watson. Key Takeaway: Events can serve as a powerful strategy for building a community around a business or brand.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Where to Find High-Quality Drone Parts and Accessories

The Startup Magazine

name-brand motors and propellers built for longevity prevent costly mid-flight damage resulting from unexpected failures. Select Globally Renowned Brands Sticking with drone part manufacturers boasting hard-earned global reputations provides the greatest assurance of receiving well-engineered products worth the premium investment.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. 1- Alliteration of an existing name. I came up with my business name by finding one unique trait that defines my business personality.

Naming 105
article thumbnail

How to get creative with your domain name registration

The Next Web

Naming your startup can be one of the most difficult challenges for an entrepreneur. Not only do you need to come up with something relevant, but you have the added stress of worrying about the verb effect, if it’s easy-to-spell, globally understandable, catchy, memorable and gives off the right impression. Paul Graham. io” as well.

Naming 166
article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. After a quick google it became clear that this was the name for our new agency. 2- A name that came to my mind. 1- Suggested by a friend.

Naming 102
article thumbnail

INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL LASERS INDUSTRY LEADERSHIP DRIVES 350% Growth Rate

The Startup Magazine

IML’s Expertise in Global Medical Device Marketplace Drives Five Year Record Growth. medical community. The enterprise focuses on bringing the best global medical partners to the U.S. New Offering of DEKA Laser Accessories for Surgical Scar Revision. medical marketplace since 2011, has announced its industry expansion.