article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. Since basis of the company was to create, track, and report out on metrics it fit with the theme and the name, hence, CHICAGO MetricsR.

Naming 152
article thumbnail

5 Green Start-Up Ideas for Entrepreneurs

The Startup Magazine

If you belong to the environmentally awake part of the society and you are done working for big corporations who are large polluters, then starting a small green business is the perfect option for you. Transportation is one of the biggest sources of pollution – carbon, noise, you name it. Green cleaning. Source: Unsplash.

Green 96
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, naming your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. . #1- Being a small cozy design studio at first, we understood we had to have a catchy name. That’s why ein (one in German) is present in the name.

Naming 93
article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. My company name is 3 Leaf Tea. The name is from when tea leaves get picked there’s often one two or three leaves and a bud. #2-

Naming 93
article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. 1- Combined my last name and what I do. My last name is Sorter, and I write. Secondly, most often, is giving a title to your idea.

Naming 83
article thumbnail

22 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. We’ve gotten good feedback over the years about our business name, so apparently that strategy has worked. 1- Combined relevant keywords.

Naming 83
article thumbnail

Argona Partners Recognized by GoodFirms as the Best Company to Work With

Argona

For the year 2024, GoodFirms named Argona Partners as the “Best Company to Work With.” Right from its inception in 2018, Argona Partners has been embracing the power of innovation to create value and success for its clients and communities. GoodFirms recently recognized Argona Partners as the " Best Company to work with " in 2024.

Partner 52