article thumbnail

GFi Working With Universities, Manufacturers, and Big Pharma

Gregg Fraley, Author of Jack's Notebook

Qualitative Research , Innovation Events, Training, Facilitation, and Writing: Facilitation : Marquette University is working with the Milwaukee community and Johnson Controls to innovate. Qualitative Research & Facilitation: GFi worked with Hiler Industries , a high value cast iron manufacturer based in LaPorte, Indiana.

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #2: Mark Cuban on putting people first, the Dallas Mavericks, and what we'll want on the other side

Startup Lessons Learned

They're going to look to see what impact you had in your community. 11:59) Giving people trust and autonomy and opening lines of communication as a leader, and how Mark's leadership has evolved. (14:16) 22:13) The way companies treat employees and customers and impact their communities now will them for decades to come.

Dallas 68
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Zoomsites

OnlyOnce

Unfortunately, it turned out visitors to NY from Colorado and Indiana, the two states we were traveling from, needed to quarantine for 10 days when they got to NY. We modified the agenda a little – some things good in person fall flat on video. So we started planning a 2-day offsite together in New York. Want to have a Zoomsite?

Indiana 71
article thumbnail

Transcript of Investing in Small Businesses to Do Good for the Community

Duct Tape Marketing

Transcript of Investing in Small Businesses to Do Good for the Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. We really believe in the thesis of the show is that if you have a strong, small business core that any community or town can thrive. So, they can watch it on Hulu, or it’s on Amazon Prime Video.

article thumbnail

Zoomsites

OnlyOnce

Unfortunately, it turned out visitors to NY from Colorado and Indiana, the two states we were traveling from, needed to quarantine for 10 days when they got to NY. We modified the agenda a little – some things good in person fall flat on video. So we started planning a 2-day offsite together in New York. Want to have a Zoomsite?

Indiana 48
article thumbnail

The bar is higher

This is going to be BIG.

You can outsource your development to India, the Ukraine, Buenas Aires, or even Indiana. That's right--Indiana. On to of that, connected communities of entrepreneurs are better at incubating and supporting startups now than ever before. Online communities provide lots of valuable information as well.

Indiana 107
article thumbnail

Lean Business: Save Money, Save the Environment

crowdSPRING Blog

Driving to Bloomington a few weeks ago on my way to the older son’s graduation from IU, I was struck as I always am by the sight of a massive windfarm along I65 in central Indiana. Finally, cash in that airline ticket and schedule a Skype video meeting with that West Coast client instead. Promote remote. It adds up, believe me.

Lean 80