article thumbnail

26 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. 1- Name to signify the beginning of an end. 3- My name and the work we do. So, I kept it simple: my name and the work we do: Brill Media.

Naming 150
article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. My company name is 3 Leaf Tea. The name is from when tea leaves get picked there’s often one two or three leaves and a bud. #2-

Naming 93
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. After a quick google it became clear that this was the name for our new agency. 2- A name that came to my mind. 1- Suggested by a friend.

Naming 96
article thumbnail

Common B2B Challenges and How To Solve Them

ConversionXL

To do this we partnered with the RevGenius community to get a better understanding the challenges mature companies faced. For Opsfleet, we doubled down on the newsletter and the content for their Facebook community that generated inbound leads regularly. Use IP-identification to better serve your customers.

B2B 150
article thumbnail

Nuts & Bolts of Intellectual Property for New Startups

Gust

So you’ve chosen a name for your startup, product, or both. Second in importance only to talented people, IP in all its forms is the key asset comprising most of the value of any tech startup. In the Internet era, trademarks and domain names are closely interrelated, and both can be or become extremely valuable.

article thumbnail

How Can FinTech Industry Successfully Navigate the Complex Web of Cybersecurity

The Startup Magazine

Rate limiters govern the frequency or quantity of user or IP requests, which helps to prevent distributed denial of service attacks. The first elements that must be examined in publicly accessible locations are network equipment, servers, and domain name systems.

article thumbnail

The top 10 companies investing billions in the Metaverse

VC Cafe

“This investment will accelerate our work to build the metaverse and create spaces where players can have fun with friends, brands can build creative and immersive experiences and creators can build a community and thrive.” Tim Sweeney, Epic Games’ founder and CEO. The largest and most popular 3D engine has big plans for the Metaverse.

IP 206