article thumbnail

boldstart in 2017, enterprise tech in 2018

BeyondVC

We co-founded MState (fka hyperfab, read Coindesk article ) with Rob Bailey to help bring enterprise company building expertise and Fortune 500 connections to the blockchain community. AI is not a market, AI is embedded in every application: AI is not a market, it’s an enabling technology just like Java, wireless, and blockchain are.

Cloud 60
article thumbnail

Frameworks Round 2

TechEmpower

Third place is held by plain Java Servlets running on Caucho''s Resin Servlet container. PHP with an ORM and Cake improved dramatically from last week''s test thanks to configuration changes recommended by the community. Transfer/sec: 16.29MB. Java / JVM. Vert.x , which is built on Netty, retains second place. Django 1.4.

Framework 559
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

FinTech Innovation Lab Launch Event – June 2, 2011

David Teten

It attracted a very high quality crowd of senior executives from major investment banks and members of the innovation community — two groups that don’t normally mingle. Social networking is governed by SEC 17a4, and SEC hasn’t opined on this. Java/Azure appliances will come in.

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #26: Brian Armstrong of Coinbase on cryptocurrency, being mission-oriented, and institution building

Startup Lessons Learned

Can institutions be totally distributed or should they be rooted and loyal to a certain community or geography? I remember trying to learn, like I had some books someone gave me, like learn Java in 30 days or something like that. And the SEC has come out and opined on several of them, which I won't get into.

IPO 113
article thumbnail

Special: 72 Israeli Companies Exhibit at the 2010 Mobile World Congress

VC Cafe

4G/ LTE (Long Term Evolution) -the fourth generation of networks, enabling faster downloading in 4G phones (100 megabit per second compared to today’s 21 megabit/sec in 3G phones). Skiller provides an exciting gaming experiences, while also building player networks and communities.

Mobile 109
article thumbnail

Startup Resources

www.vccafe.com

Ning Communities. t have time to learn iOS or Java during the weekend. Aptana Cloud (svn, IDE, php, java, rails etc…). On-line Communities. The Funded : TheFunded.com is an online community of entrepreneurs to research, rate, and review funding sources worldwide. Google Groups. Forms/Surveys. Google Forms.