article thumbnail

After Raising $6.7M For Startups And Winning SEC Approval, AngelList Opens Up Investment Platform To More Companies

techcrunch.com

From 2004 to 2007, she helped lead Congresswoman Carloyn Maloney’s community outreach and relations efforts in New York City. First, AngelList Invest is available to any company on AngelList that has a top-tier lead investor. New York City. New York City.

SEC 61
article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #50 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Interesting perspective on why New York City could never compete in tech – [link]. Lead Investors, Dipshit Companies, and Funding Every Entrepreneur – [link]. Rethinking “F@#$ You Money” – [link]. If You Build It, They Won’t Come – [link]. Lessons from working for startups – [link].

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

9 Tips for Raising Startup Funds on AngelList

mashable.com

AngelList is an online community that matches startups with investors to streamline the fundraising process. Look for Your Lead Investor. First you’ll want to find a lead investor — someone many other investors will recognize and respect. This list of top angel investors is a good start.

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #7, Brian Chesky Part 1: running Airbnb in crisis mode, being multi-stakeholder, and re-founding the company

Startup Lessons Learned

I've known Brian Chesky, Co-Founder, CEO and Head of Community at Airbnb for a long time. Brian Chesky : I am Brian Chesky, co-founder, CEO, and head of community at Airbnb. I'm from New York, upstate New York. But you go to New York City and people just kind of. Eric Ries : Hey man.