article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneur Explain How They Come Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. 1- Was inspired by the community. I was so inspired by the amount of talent within our community. Photo Credit: Monica Fullerton.

Naming 141
article thumbnail

The Impact of Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Impact of Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Lloyed Lobo In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Lloyed Lobo. He is an entrepreneur, podcast host, and community builder. Would you support that idea? [10:39] 11:32] The subtitle of the book has 13 rules.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, naming your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. . #1- Being a small cozy design studio at first, we understood we had to have a catchy name. That’s why ein (one in German) is present in the name.

Naming 95
article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. 1- Alliteration of an existing name. I came up with my business name by finding one unique trait that defines my business personality.

Naming 101
article thumbnail

Where to Find High-Quality Drone Parts and Accessories

The Startup Magazine

name-brand motors and propellers built for longevity prevent costly mid-flight damage resulting from unexpected failures. Industry Forums & Blogs The collective wisdom of veteran drone community members in online forums and blogs offers invaluable guidance for those looking to purchase drones for security purposes.

article thumbnail

Female Founder Interview – Olga Camargo Leads Latinas Fintech Advisory

The Startup Magazine

She launched her financial practice, FARO Associates LLC (Latina/woman-owned/Minority Business Enterprise), and new fintech project, SHENIX, on her culturally-relevant financial services research and community needs. Negocios Now named Olga among Chicago’s Most Influential 50 Latinos. Aspen Ideas Festival Ricardo Salinas Scholar.

Founder 146
article thumbnail

What Type of Business Phone Number Is Right for You?

The Startup Magazine

A vanity number that is well-chosen can really make your company stand out among the crowd and help build your company’s brand by communicating important pieces of information, such as your company’s name and what services you offer, along with how you can be contacted. . appeared first on The Startup Magazine.