article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal the Pivots They Are Making in Their Business in 2023

Hearpreneur

I intend to release one study every three months, which I'll send to journalists in the hopes of generating viral attention on social media. In 2023 I plan to engage with my customers and social media followers more extensively. 9- Getting more active in social media. We are thinking about getting more active on social media.

article thumbnail

Crowdsourcing The Indian Rupee Symbol

crowdSPRING Blog

India wanted to differentiate its currency from neighboring Pakistan, Nepal and Sri Lanka – all of these countries used the abbreviation “Rs&#. The new symbol will be included in the “Unicode Standard&# to ensure that it’s easily displayed in electronic and print media (this process can take up to two years).

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Crowdsourcing The Indian Rupee Symbol

crowdSPRING Blog

India wanted to differentiate its currency from neighboring Pakistan, Nepal and Sri Lanka – all of these countries used the abbreviation “Rs&#. The new symbol will be included in the “Unicode Standard&# to ensure that it’s easily displayed in electronic and print media (this process can take up to two years).

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

3- Need in the autism community. My reason for starting my business is that I saw a need in the autism community for specialized and personalized care. Thanks to Balaram Thapa, Nepal Hiking Team ! #7- I believe that with hard work and dedication, I can make a positive impact in our communities and the world at large.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

Once I had created the list I then checked the availability of the name for a website and all corresponding social media sites. The criteria I used here are all names available as www.com and if the full name was already taken on social media a good acronym that I could use consistently. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

Naming 132
article thumbnail

The Venture Capital Secret: 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail

online.wsj.com

Media & Marketing. Media Agencies. Nine Killed in Nepal Avalanche An avalanche swept away climbers on a Himalayan peak in Nepal, leaving at least nine dead and six others missing, officials said. Journal Community. Journal Community. Journal Community. Journal Community. Management. Accounting.

article thumbnail

The Story of Techbikers (You can Play a role too)

VC Cafe

A combination of wanting to do good and yearning to be part of a strong startup community in London. Since we started Techbikers in 2012, 120 techies cycled from Paris to London and we’ve raised over 100,000 pounds for Room to Read , creating 3 schools, 4 libraries and 3,000 scholarships for girls in India and Nepal.

Laos 138