article thumbnail

Tech Industry Hiring In Canada Continues To Grow

YoungUpstarts

Tech companies need advertising, marketing, public relations, and technical sales professionals. Developing a popular mobile scheduling app, they raised $1.2 Betakit.com, a startup news website, reached out to the Montreal tech community with a list that was developed with all the new up and coming tech companies in 2019.

Canada 167
article thumbnail

10 College Business Incubators We’re Most Excited About

YoungUpstarts

To help foster this innovation, many colleges and universities have opened business incubators, helping students and others in their community to help make their innovative dreams a reality. Offering a “holistic entrepreneurship program,” this residential community has entrepreneurship at every step of the college experience.

Incubator 202
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #214 – Small Business, Startups, Innovation, Social Media, Design, Marketing and More

crowdSPRING Blog

Top 50 Startups To Work For After College | Business 2 Community – crowdspring.co/1kJbIIh. Responsive, adaptive, mobile or native? Responsive, adaptive, mobile or native? 44 Mobile Android App Interfaces for Design Inspiration | SpyreStudios - crowdspring.co/1eVVjeJ. Responsive, adaptive, mobile or native?

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

in 2016, as an advanced e-mobility and automotive technology company with the mission to develop world-class, emotionally-compelling vehicles featuring the most forward-thinking automotive technologies in existence. I wanted to make the community and the world aware of the talent, businesses and resources that thrive within my city.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #242 – Small Business, Startups, Innovation, Social Media, Design, Marketing and More

crowdSPRING Blog

We are so proud to be a part of the entrepreneurial and technology community in Chicago where we are based. 20 Free Device PSD Mockups for Mobile Apps & Websites – crowdspring.co/1zfrLbQ. The @crowdSPRING community partners with US State Dept for Social Impact | Justmeans – crowdspring.co/1ux55RH.

article thumbnail

Director of Platform & Community

Genuine VC

My partner Rob wrote bit more on his blog about our motivations for adding our first new team member at NextView Ventures — a Director of Platform and Community. Active contributor to the Boston entrepreneurial community with extensive network across technology startups. Effective writing skills with established body of work.

Community 113
article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #209 – Small Business, Startups, Innovation, Social Media, Design, Marketing and More

crowdSPRING Blog

10 Secrets to Being Happy As An Entrepreneur | Business 2 Community by Wendy Maynard – crowdspring.co/1aCijkV. Report: Marketing Emails Opened On Mobile Devices Jumped 61% To 65% In Q4 2013 - crowdspring.co/1eGp5XJ. Small Business and Startups: Managing the I, You, We - crowdspring.co/1e4Xyih.