article thumbnail

A Guide to Reputation Management: Build an Audience of Superfans

ConversionXL

Reputation management is the practice of actively influencing what people think of your brand and what they see others saying about your company when they look online. Start with an aggressive reputation management strategy for personal and business growth. Building a community. Tapping into an existing community.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal How They Came Up with Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, naming your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, naming your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. So they were calling me a Gypsy.

Naming 121
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Where to Find High-Quality Drone Parts and Accessories

The Startup Magazine

name-brand motors and propellers built for longevity prevent costly mid-flight damage resulting from unexpected failures. For example, NW Blue Portland built its reputation by only selling carefully vetted components hand-picked for reliability, unlike mass-market generalists pushing volume over quality.

article thumbnail

Add Your Name: Austin Tech Community Letter Supporting 5G

Austin Startup

Austin is far behind other communities in permitting small cells, technology that will bring 5G?—?the It’s critical for Austin’s tech sector and the entire community that Austin get access to the benefits of the 5G future. The letter will be sent on Monday, July 2, and a copy with the signers’ names will be published on ATA’s website.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, naming your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. . #1- Being a small cozy design studio at first, we understood we had to have a catchy name. That’s why ein (one in German) is present in the name.

Naming 89
article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. After a quick google it became clear that this was the name for our new agency. 2- A name that came to my mind. 1- Suggested by a friend.

Naming 95
article thumbnail

Transcript of How to Build a Community Around Your Business

Duct Tape Marketing

Transcript of How to Build a Community Around Your Business written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. He is a community and collaboration strategy consultant, advisor and speaker. That’s the first time I’ve seen that name, actually. No, my real name is Jonathan. My stage name is Jono.