article thumbnail

12 Questions: Meet Emanuel H?rd?u? (Transylvania, Romania)

crowdSPRING Blog

In our 12 Questions blog series, we feature interviews with someone from the crowdSPRING community. For these interviews, we pick people who add value to our community – in the blog, in the forums, in the projects. Plainly – activities that make crowdSPRING a better community. My name is Emanuel H?rd?u?, umesc, Emanuel!

Romania 68
article thumbnail

Freelancing is the new normal: oDesk and the future of the workforce marketplace

The Next Web

In conversations about freelancing and online marketplaces for remote contract workers of the tech industry, the name of oDesk floats up pretty often. Among other fastest-growing client countries one can also find Latvia, Pakistan, Romania, Lithuania, and Malaysia. million jobs.

Russia 151
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

12 Questions: Meet Mircea Constantinescu (Romania)

crowdSPRING Blog

In our 12 Questions blog series, we feature interviews with someone from the crowdSPRING community. For these interviews, we pick people who add value to our community – in the blog, in the forums, in the projects. Plainly – activities that make crowdSPRING a better community. Mircea lives and works in Bucharest, Romania.

Romania 70
article thumbnail

12 Questions: Meet Jelena Mirkovic Jankovic (Serbia)

crowdSPRING Blog

In our 12 Questions blog series, we feature interviews with someone from the crowdSPRING community. For these interviews, we pick people who add value to our community – in the blog, in the forums, in the projects. Plainly – activities that make crowdSPRING a better community. When I think a bit, my name is mom.

Serbia 68
article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #63 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

A Two-part Rule for Naming Your Startup – [link]. Interview with a crowdSPRING Designer – Dana (from Romania) – [link]. Small business and startup issues: choosing the wrong software – [link]. Embrace Your Losses – They Will Make You Stronger – [link]. Process – [link]. – [link].

article thumbnail

Startup Grind Turns the Tables on Mark Suster

Both Sides of the Table

His father came from Romania. So my family is Jewish and very typical immigration story – his father left Romania at 19, had to get a fake passport in order to get out of the country, left and never went back, and left in the middle of winter and got frostbite. How should we as entrepreneurs and as a community be acting? [00:52:12]

Cofounder 337
article thumbnail

The February cS Award and the January cS Award Winners!

crowdSPRING Blog

Back in 2011, we announced a monthly cS Award to honor quality work by designers and writers in the crowdSPRING community. As we continue working to update Profiles, Portfolios, and Creative Browse, it is important that everyone in the community share this information and this is a great way to do so! The February cS Award.