article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneur Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. The name To Tony Productions is a dedication to my cousin and close friend Anthony Ranoiccha III, or Tony, as the family would call him.

Naming 140
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal How They Came Up with Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, naming your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, naming your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. So they were calling me a Gypsy.

Naming 121
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, naming your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. . #1- Being a small cozy design studio at first, we understood we had to have a catchy name. That’s why ein (one in German) is present in the name.

Naming 89
article thumbnail

Boosting Your Dispensary’s Visibility with Local SEO Tactics That Work

The Startup Magazine

Local SEO is a key aspect of any dispensary marketing strategy. Local citations are online mentions of your dispensary’s name, address, and phone number (NAP) across various websites, directories, and platforms. Having accurate and consistent NAPs helps boost your dispensary local SEO.

SEO 90
article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. 1- Alliteration of an existing name. I came up with my business name by finding one unique trait that defines my business personality.

Naming 95
article thumbnail

10 Keys To A Credible and Trusted Internet Web Domain

Startup Professionals Musings

Until the company name is a famous brand, you are the brand. No name, picture, address, or business history only convinces customers that you are hiding, located in an un-trustable country, or don’t have a clue. Show your visitors some evidence of community involvement and charity efforts. Put yourself on the site.

Internet 294
article thumbnail

The Strategy Behind Building A Thriving Online Community For Your Brand

Duct Tape Marketing

The Strategy Behind Building A Thriving Online Community For Your Brand written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. Jenny has been creating, executing, and reviewing strategies for online communities for more than 10 years. Key Takeaway: Community is one of those big buzzwords right now. So what even is community?