article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. 1- Alliteration of an existing name. I came up with my business name by finding one unique trait that defines my business personality.

Naming 101
article thumbnail

The Proven Framework For Building A Thriving Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Proven Framework For Building A Thriving Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. Liz is a c ommunity design strategist, a community enablement architect, and the Creator of Return on Emotion. 15:20] What elements ignite a community when you’re trying to get started? [16:06] Like this show?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

A Visit With the European Startup Community

Gust

The goal was to share our experiences in the realm of angel investing with an array of global audiences, by participating in various lectures, discussions and workshops. The following day, I delivered a four hour workshop on capital sources and pitch strategies for fifteen entrepreneurs in the Propel program.

Community 121
article thumbnail

A Great Example of A Professor’s Involvement With A Startup Community

Feld Thoughts

I have a chapter in Startup Communities that uses CU Boulder – and specifically Silicon Flatirons – as an example of a much better way than the traditional approach (circa 2012) for a university to engage with the startup community. Phil’s note to the Silicon Flatirons community follows. You are awesome.

Community 238
article thumbnail

The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Boston Tech Community (Fall 2013 Edition)

Rob Go

There is a wealth of resources that are unique to this town and a vibrant community of hackers, product designers, business people, and investors at various stages in their career. For example: Dropbox, Reddit, and Birch Box, to name a few. Mobile Mondays : Boston chapter of the world’s largest Mobile professional community.

Boston 71
article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. Coming up with our business name, Stellar Villa, was quite a process. This allowed us to knock a few more names off the list.

Naming 162
article thumbnail

How Modern Marketers Earn Trust Today

Duct Tape Marketing

” Melanie is also the Co-Founder of The Convoy and GroupUps, B2B marketplaces that help small businesses save money so they can invest more in themselves and their communities. More About The Agency Workshop: Apply for the Agency Workshop. Visit dtm.world/workshop. That's dtm.world/workshop. Storyfuel.co.