article thumbnail

How to Scale Support of Portfolio Companies

David Teten

As I’ve worked to build out HOF Capital ’s portfolio acceleration platform , the #1 question I think about is: how do we scalably support our companies? Many VCs offer (or strive to offer) a bundle of levers and support structures to help their portfolio companies. N etwork – We organize events regularly to build out our community.

article thumbnail

Director of Platform & Community

Genuine VC

My partner Rob wrote bit more on his blog about our motivations for adding our first new team member at NextView Ventures — a Director of Platform and Community. Active contributor to the Boston entrepreneurial community with extensive network across technology startups. Exceptionally high attention to detail.

Community 113
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #198 – Small Business, Startups, Innovation, Social Media, Design, Marketing and More

crowdSPRING Blog

Something new for the Chicago tech community – crowdspring.co/1bXLS29. 50 Beautifully Simple Portfolio Websites For Your Inspiration – crowdspring.co/18GaqJP. 50 Beautifully Simple Portfolio Websites For Your Inspiration – crowdspring.co/18GaqJP. Gathering Customer Needs | VentureFizz – crowdspring.co/15IZpsB.

article thumbnail

Founders Interview: Digital Marketing Turning Brands into Icons – UKONIK

The Startup Magazine

We provide three services: digital marketing, public relations and executive coaching. This allowed us to expand our portfolio and post the pandemic we will have two companies, GTSE – Global Tourism Sports and Entertainment and UKONIK which is our digital marketing agency.

Founder 145
article thumbnail

Crowdsourcing: a 7+7 Primer (Pt. 1)

crowdSPRING Blog

It takes time and commitment to build a community of skilled workers in any domain, as well as more time and money to build the underlying technology, infrastructure, policies and protections necessary to the process. If the answer too this is a ‘yes’ the next step is to determine the venue for your project.

article thumbnail

26 Entrepreneurs Explain Their Major Accomplishments in 2017

Hearpreneur

In addition, we were lucky enough to finally find reliable partners, thus adding a few more services to our portfolio – like Locksmith and Childcare. One of my major accomplishments of 2017 is being named Chair of the Public Relations and Communications Committee for The Los Angeles South Chamber of Commerce.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #82 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Why Every Designer Should Have a Portfolio – [link]. 2011 edition) – data on crowdSPRING’s community – [link]. Mobile Web Design: 10 Tips To Better Usability – [link]. 30 Collections of Creatively New Photoshop Tutorials – [link]. 16 Magazine Covers and Layouts Design Examples – [link].