article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneur Explain How They Come Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

1- Was inspired by the community. I was so inspired by the amount of talent within our community. I had just completed a music video for an underground rockabilly band and I had the client who took one and a half steps into my apartment and said, Oh my! Thanks to Eric Fischgrund, FischTank PR ! #15- 15- Using an acronym.

Naming 141
article thumbnail

How to Craft a Digital Advertising Strategy that Combats Rising Costs and Captures New Customers

ConversionXL

Popup ads, full-screen mobile ads, and auto-playing and prestitial video ads, for example, all have high disapproval ratings from users, pushing them towards using ad blockers. For example, in the awareness stage use how-to guides, whitepapers, explainer videos, etc. Leverage Performance PR to build trust with cold traffic.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

5 Small Business PR Ideas to Skyrocket Sales

Rembrandt Communications

As we celebrate summer’s end and back-to-school, it’s time to dive into holiday marketing and think about small business PR ideas. 5 Small Business PR Ideas to Help You Boost Sales By Year-End. To start, contact a charity and see how you plan a joint event that helps the local community. That’s right! Here are…. Be creative.

PR 162
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Their One Prediction for Business in 2022

Hearpreneur

Rather than sending text-based releases to media sites in the hopes of being published, brands are more likely to bring press releases in-house and generate video announcements of important company advancements. When press releases are required, interactive or video-based versions will be most effective. Photo Credit: Kevin Burke.

article thumbnail

How to Use Public Relations And Content To Win In a Recession

Rembrandt Communications

Distribute postcards, personal letters, newsletters, videos, case studies, and more! Plus, it can build significant buzz (from the local community to across the world) fast. Recession-Proof Your Business With Content and PR. Click here if you are ready to get rid of anxiety and boost positive awareness with a PR advantage!

article thumbnail

Framework Benchmarks Round 10

TechEmpower

Of those issues, 441 pull requests were created, and 321 pull requests were merged , which is roughly one PR merged per day. The massive breadth and test coverage represented by this project has created an inordinate load on the servers Travis provides for free use by the open source community. Change visualization.

Framework 200
article thumbnail

5 Small Business PR Ideas to Skyrocket Sales

Rembrandt Communications

As we celebrate summer’s end and back-to-school, it’s time to dive into holiday marketing and think about small business PR ideas. 5 Small Business PR Ideas to Help You Boost Sales By Year-End. To start, contact a charity and see how you plan a joint event that helps the local community. Do you want more small business PR ideas?

PR 100