| || |
| | DEAL ARCHITECT
APRIL 15, 2012 Why SAP needs a chiropractor
It was early in 2010. was finishing up research for The New Polymath. had a generous page in the manuscript on Hasso Plattner’s in-memory vision. An SAP employee reviewed an early draft and encouraged me to reach out. Enterprise Software (IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP
| || | SVPG
APRIL 15, 2012 Defining Good
I consistently get asked questions like the following: "Just look at Facebook/Amazon/Google (usually one of those three). Don't you think they have a terrible product? How could they possibly be so successful?". No matter how many times I hear the question, I always have to take a breath before I answer. First the minor issues: 1. Sustained value.
| | START UP BLOG
APRIL 15, 2012 10 ways to significantly increase your income
There are a bunch of ways to increase our incomes. Whether we are business owners, startups or employees the principals are the same. So here’s a list of 10 things we can do (starting tomorrow) to boost the income we receive from whatever we do. Anyone who can speak in private, can speak in public – it just takes practice.
| || || || |
BEN CASNOCHA: THE BLOG The Upside of Taking a Chance
| SUNDAY, APRIL 15, 2012
Will Wilkinson has spent more time than most digging through happiness research in an analytical way. Most of us end up where we are through a sort of drift. Sometimes that works out splendidly. And drift hasn’t not worked out for me. really like what I do. But, alas, I don’t really love it. never wanted to be a pundit or a “public intellectual.” MORE >>
- Startup Leaders Today Mentor More Than Dictate
Startups provide leadership in the market. Entrepreneurs provide leadership to their startup. There are many styles of leadership, like dictatorial, laissez-faire, and democratic. One that I hear discussed more these days, in this age of relationships, is called “servant” leadership. What is servant leadership? The concept was developed by Robert K. MORE >>
- 6 Tips I Gave My Team To Help Them Get More From Their Content
Here is my review of what I call the six layers of quality content writing , relevant for the web, books, news or even a technical white paper. gave these tips to my team and thought it would be worth sharing them here on EJ as well. Topic Selection. You already know your niche. MORE >>
THINKING ABOUT THINKING The Rule of Law and the Global Poor
| SUNDAY, APRIL 15, 2012
This weekend, I learned something fundamental and important about the plight of the global poor. I learned that for most of the global poor, they live in a world without the rule of law. What this means, quite simply, is that they live in a world where crimes committed against them go systematically unpunished. And, you can do nothing about it. MORE >>
- Steve Forbes: Economic Cycles & Job Creation
The Forbes Media chairman explains how entrepreneurs are impacted by and can respond to market disruption and financial crisis MORE >>
- How to Add Value to Your Business GROWTHINK BLOG | SUNDAY, APRIL 15, 2012
- Small Biz and Startup Tips: 5 Ideas to Plan for Success(ion) CROWDSPRING BLOG | SUNDAY, APRIL 15, 2012
- NYU Stern: 2nd Annual Entrepreneur and Investor Summit DAVID TETEN | SUNDAY, APRIL 15, 2012
- Filson Is Stuff That Works DUCT TAPE MARKETING | SUNDAY, APRIL 15, 2012
- La Tricoteuse DEAL ARCHITECT | SUNDAY, APRIL 15, 2012
- 5 Truths Of Competing With Big Box Stores YOUNGUPSTARTS | SUNDAY, APRIL 15, 2012
- ThirdPresence Raises $800K For Whitelabel Mobile Video Platform ARCTICSTARTUP | SUNDAY, APRIL 15, 2012
- 10 ways to significantly increase your income START UP BLOG | SUNDAY, APRIL 15, 2012
- Silicon Alley Makes Me Puke MARK BIRCH | SUNDAY, APRIL 15, 2012
- Nokia 808 PureView@350$,BlackBerry Porsche Design P'9981@800 SOFTWARECEO | SUNDAY, APRIL 15, 2012
- Heavy Metal and Christianity MARK BIRCH | SUNDAY, APRIL 15, 2012
- Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi + 4G 64GB@500$,HTC Evo 4G LTE@330USD SOFTWARECEO | SUNDAY, APRIL 15, 2012
- JAZZ BRUNCH: (Getting Some) Fun Out of Life performed by. MARK BIRCH | SUNDAY, APRIL 15, 2012
- WORSHIP SUNDAY: Collapsing by Demon Hunter - Some people might. MARK BIRCH | SUNDAY, APRIL 15, 2012
StartUpRoar can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.