| || |
| || | FELD THOUGHTS
NOVEMBER 11, 2012 Resetting My Priorities
If you’ve been following along at home, you know I’ve had a tough fall. It started with a bike crash in Slovenia, followed by a few weeks in New York where I physically felt awful. Fortunately I was with Amy for her birthday (we celebrate her birthday for most of September), but I underestimated how long it would take me to recover.
| | DEAL ARCHITECT
NOVEMBER 11, 2012 The end of vaporware
It was a striking sight. It was end of day in last week’s Technology Summit after Workday had showed us countless demos of new functionality, when under non-disclosure they announced plans to develop a Recruiting module. It would be next-gen, Industry Commentary
| || || || |
- 5 Entrepreneur Antidotes to Negativity in a Startup
Throughout my career in small companies and large, I’ve always been appalled by the number of people who seem to complain all of the time. These people don’t seem to realize that they are hurting themselves, as well as other people’s productivity, and the company they are working for. Use the hiring process effectively. Don’t hire them. MORE >>
- Video Of The Week: Founder Liquidity
I am surprised this video only has 483 views as of now. It's a talk I did with Chris Dixon eighteen months ago about founder liquidity. It's an interesting topic and worth a discussion here this morning. It's about six minutes long. Enjoy. Venture Capital and Technology MORE >>
FRESH INC.: THE STAFF BLOG A New Way to Think About Your Customers
| SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2012
Brian Halligan, CEO of HubSpot, talks about how to reach customers and keep them coming back to your company site again and again MORE >>
- How To Get That Darn Article Finished
One of EJ’s most popular guest columnists, Dr. Mani, has popped back in to submit this article. Take it away Dr. Mani… Picture me sitting in front of my computer, writing this article. The phone rings. answer. It’s my friend. He’s moving, and wants some advice. For 5 minutes, we discuss his plans. MORE >>
THE STARTUP TOOLKIT Stop looking for cofounders and help them find you instead
| SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2012
You know that awesome person you’d love to start a company with? The amazing one, who is super good at what they do? How do you know they’re great? Probably because you’ve seen their work. They done stuff and told people. So flip the question: how you can put them in your current shoes? After all, you only need one cofounder. MORE >>
- Small Business and Startup Tips: Hire and be Human CROWDSPRING BLOG | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2012
- Why Are We Kind to Strangers? BEN CASNOCHA: THE BLOG | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2012
- [Singapore] Location Based Marketing Association Launches Local Chapter YOUNGUPSTARTS | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2012
- Top 10 tips to learn a language START UP BLOG | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2012
- Mobile Video is Booming but No One Makes Money- How Orange Intends to Monetize the Very Small Screen VC CAFE | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2012
- The Anti-Todo List JOEL.IS | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2012
- Want to start a new software company. Please help me SOFTWARECEO | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2012
- WORSHIP SUNDAY: New Horizons by Flyleaf - I promised I would get. MARK BIRCH | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2012
StartUpRoar can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.