| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | SOFTWARECEO
SEPTEMBER 6, 2011 Get your IT enabled Solutions DONE!
We are providing IT services in following: IBM Enterprise Modernization with IBM Rational HATS IBM Enterprise Modernization with EGL Software Development with Microsoft, Java/J2EE and PHP based solutions. At AMOIT , our goal is to help out our clients to build their solutions for their business to ease their end-user. Read more].
| | ASH MAURYA
JULY 14, 2010 3 Rules to Actionable Metrics
have usually tried to rely on FREE channels (SEO, twitter, blog, customer interviews) as much as possible to drive the initial traffic. AdWords?
| || || |
| | STEVEBLANK.COM
JULY 8, 2011 Startup Tools
Useful blogs and links for startups Click Here ————– 2. Simple editing. WebSequenceDiagrams - sketch sequence diagrams.
| | INSTIGATOR BLOG
JUNE 6, 2010 Hiring a Chief Editor for a New Montreal Tech Startup Site
Strong Web skills in terms of using WordPress (our platform of choice), blogging, social media, social networking, SEO, traffic building. If you can hack around a bit in PHP all the better. About 2 months ago I put out a suggestion that we bring Montreal Tech Watch back to life or something similar to it. certainly wish him the best!
| || | 500 HATS
JANUARY 10, 2010 Startups & VCs: Learn How to Design, Market, & Eat Your Own.
and these days, most marketing isn't traditional PR & product placement, it's actually a very technically-intensive discipline filled with SEO, SEM, Social Platforms, email, widgets, social media, viral marketing, blogging, video, user-generated content, etc, etc, etc. The Internet Revolution, Act III. Part II! er, Dorsey.
| || || || |
AYMERIC GAURAT-APELLI Website review to improve website ranking and conversion
| TUESDAY, MAY 31, 2011
Today I would like to show you how to quickly review a website and find low hanging fruits in terms of SEO
, marketing and other technicalities. This is a big SEO
opportunity. By the way if you need someone to do these changes for you, I can personally recommend Neerav our popular PHP
freelancer. Google Webmaster Tools. MORE >>
ONSTARTUPS Commit To Your Core: 9 Reasons Why Every Entrepreneur Should Outsource
| THURSDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2010
Say you started a business because you know AJAX, MySQL, PHP
or some other technologies above most the world's head, and you are going to build a kick-ass web app with it. Would you believe me if I told you I have a team in India who handles all my SEO
/SEM, deep analytics, web research, graphics and coding for between $3-$5/hour? MORE >>
ASH MAURYA How I am measuring Product/Market fit
| TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2009
These could be either through free channels (blogs, seo
which can then be used for funnel analysis, retention, and macro-level A/B testing. Metrics are, of course, the answer. Retention: Do users come back and use your product? MORE >>
CODE AS CRAFT Localizing Logically for a Global Marketplace
| FRIDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2011
de.etsy.com) that we use for marketing efforts and for search indexing (SEO
) purposes, which we’ll discuss in a later blog post. We use PHP
’s built-in setlocale() methods for date formatting (including month name translations), number formatting, string alphabetization and so on. Websites often use too much magic (e.g. DE or US). MORE >>
UXDESIGN.SMASHINGMAGAZINE.COM The State Of E-Commerce Checkout Design 2012
| WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2012
Yes a 1B+ company most certainly are doing something right; your market timing, brand positioning, product design, pricing, logistics, SEO
, page navigation, product images, community engagement, etc. - select -. Books. eBooks. Job Board. Books. eBooks. Job Board. Facebook. Twitter. Newsletter. Search Go! select -. Books. eBooks. Job Board. MORE >>
- How To Create a Web App WWW.READWRITEWEB.COM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2007
- Pick the Perfect Name for Your Startup MASHABLE.COM | FRIDAY, MAY 28, 2010
- Recent Interview for Workbridge SCALABLE STARTUP | MONDAY, APRIL 1, 2013
- How to Divide Equity to Startup Founders, Advisors, and Employees THINKSPACE.COM | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2012
- Startup Resources WWW.VCCAFE.COM | MONDAY, MARCH 11, 2013
- Preparing Websites For The Unexpected | Smashing Mobile MOBILE.SMASHINGMAGAZINE.COM | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 16, 2013
- Guest Post from HBS Professor: The Nuances of Marketplaces THE VC IN ME | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 31, 2011
- Authority Pro Review – A WordPress Premium Theme For Internet Marketers ENTREPRENEURS-JOURNEY.COM BY YARO STARAK | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2010
- Internationalizing Etsy: Fostering a Global Marketplace CODE AS CRAFT | SATURDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2011
- Sketching A New Mobile Web MOBILE.SMASHINGMAGAZINE.COM | MONDAY, JUNE 11, 2012
- HOW TO: Connect with Other Entrepreneurs Online MASHABLE.COM | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2010
- 3 Things to Consider When Staffing a Software Development Project MASHABLE.COM | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2010
- Kippt Brings Depth And Clarity To Bookmarking ARCTICSTARTUP | TUESDAY, MAY 29, 2012
- How to hire a programmer to make your ideas happen SIVERS.ORG | FRIDAY, JUNE 25, 2010
- Addicted to Speed FEINT | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2010
- How To Find A Technical Cofounder For Your Online Business Idea WWW.VIRTUOSIMEDIA.COM | THURSDAY, MARCH 8, 2012
- BizMe2 is Looking to Disrupt Conferences with Turnkey Solution (Interview) VC CAFE | MONDAY, JULY 5, 2010
- The Business Plan is Dead; Long Live the Business Plan. SEED STAGE CAPITAL | MONDAY, AUGUST 10, 2009
- The Most Challenging Part of Becoming a Freelance Developer. SOFTWARE BY ROB | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2009
- How I Started, Grew & Sold An E-commerce Business For Quarter Million Dollars ($250,000) – Part 2 ENTREPRENEURS-JOURNEY.COM BY YARO STARAK | THURSDAY, MARCH 10, 2011
- Answers OnStartups Roundup 1 - March of the parentheticals ONSTARTUPS | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2009
- Finding a Technical Partner for Your Startup RAPIDROLLOUT.WORDPRESS.COM | SATURDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2010
- New Web Order - Finding a Technical Co-Founder NIKCUB.APPSPOT.COM | THURSDAY, MARCH 8, 2012
- Which language should my startup use? WWW.REINCUBATE.COM | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2010
- Globalemployees-outsourcing at its best SOFTWARECEO | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2012
- www.amoitsolutions.com SOFTWARECEO | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2011
- A Dozen Essential (and Eight Optional) WordPress Plugins DAZZLINDONNA | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 1, 2007
- Turning off the email auto-responder. - Master of 500 Hats 500 HATS | THURSDAY, MARCH 6, 2008
- Reincubate: Blog: Chief Technology Officer job description (for web, start-up or corporate) WWW.REINCUBATE.COM | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2010
StartUpRoar can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.