| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | STARTUPCFO
OCTOBER 23, 2012 How Customers evaluate your product
recently introduced a portfolio company’s product to a large, established prospect. Management B2B Sales sales cycle Sales processIf you sell to B2B customers then you know hard it is to get that purchase order. What would their concerns be? How would they go about evaluating this opportunity? What does it do ?
| || |
| || || |
| | BEYONDVC
JANUARY 14, 2010 When to ramp sales
While 2009 was a tough year, I must say that it was nice to see a number of our portfolio companies have blow out 4th quarters for bookings and growth. selling is one thing but if the product has serious issues in production then ramping up sales could put a severe strain on the business moving forward 3.
| | MARK BIRCH
AUGUST 14, 2012 What’s Holding Back SMB Tech
It is a core part of my investment thesis and tech startup portfolio like Onepager. Unfortunately they mostly lead to lots of questions.
| || | ENTREPREMUSINGS
AUGUST 4, 2012 Demand Creation Online Course By SiriusDecisions
Aruni joined Bulldog in June 2012 with a background in technology entrepreneurship, B2B sales, consulting, and operations. The 6 basic elements that the course revolves around are: Demand Type, Relative Targeting, Lead Taxonomy, Buying Cycle, Portfolio Marketing, and the Demand Waterfall. Gunasegaram, Account Director.
| || || || |
THIS IS GOING TO BE BIG. Startup Recruiting Hacks
| MONDAY, JANUARY 24, 2011
One of the cool things about being a fund that works with so many early stage companies is that bringing the whole portfolio
together in one place results in a lot of collaborative learning opportunities. Give away an iPad for the most votes on Quora answers for the month to questions like "How can you speed up a long enterprise sales cycle
?" MORE >>
DUCT TAPE MARKETING How to Get Better Lead Generation Results
| THURSDAY, MARCH 14, 2013
Instead, smart investors spread their investments around to a diverse portfolio
of stocks, bonds, mutual funds, cash and other assets. Your sales
organization needs to think about how you can “diversify” your lead generation efforts between inbound and outbound sales
leads. – Enjoy! If You Liked This Post. MORE >>
CRACKING THE CODE Cracking The Code: Unveilling of the Bessemer's 10 laws of Cloud.
| TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2009
Recently, however, we have seen the rapid emergence of hyper-growth businesses in the PaaS and IaaS markets demonstrating that these will soon be independent, multi-billion dollar segments in their own rights with the potential for massive sales
volume and attractive cash flow characteristics. Portfolio
and marketing. MORE >>
DAVID LEE Another Financing Risk
| TUESDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2012
In the former case, it’s about survival - maybe NewCo is one of only ten companies in their portfolio
. And NewCo’s demise would have a material impact on their portfolio
. No matter how good the founders, their fate is tied in some entity’s hands - mainly, the sales cycle
. 600K) to make X or Y happen. MORE >>
BOTH SIDES OF THE TABLE My Life as a CEO (and VC): Chief Psychologist
| WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010
Matt Blumberg, who runs one of Fred’s portfolio
companies, Return Path, follows up with an additional three : Don’t be a bottleneck (make sure you aren’t holding up people’s work). This is akin in the US to having sales
staff in NY, SF & LA with your HQ in one of these locations. Selling the company. MORE >>
- How I (try to) add value as an investor GABRIEL WEINBERG | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2010
- Cracking The Code: Impact of the recession on SaaS. CRACKING THE CODE | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2009
- 5 Best-Kept Secrets About Enterprise Software FRESH INC.: THE STAFF BLOG | TUESDAY, APRIL 16, 2013
- 270+ Tools for Running a Business Online MASHABLE.COM | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2008
- Who You Gonna Call? Strategic M&A JOHN O'FARRELL | FRIDAY, JANUARY 27, 2012
- Cracking The Code: The Bessemer 10 laws of SaaS - Fall 2008. CRACKING THE CODE | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2008
- Designing startup metrics to drive successful behavior | For Entrepreneurs WWW.FORENTREPRENEURS.COM | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2010
- FinTech Innovation Lab Launch Event – June 2, 2011 DAVID TETEN | MONDAY, JUNE 6, 2011
- High Conviction Investors Are Your Best Ally in Beating the Series A Crunch POINT JUDITH CAPITAL | THURSDAY, JANUARY 10, 2013
- Who “Gets” Marketing? MARKET BY NUMBERS | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2009
- Who “Gets” Marketing? MARKET BY NUMBERS | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2009
- Due Diligence | OC VC OC VC | TUESDAY, JANUARY 22, 2008
- Ask the Angels ASK THE ANGELS | TUESDAY, MARCH 4, 2008
- Ask the Angels ASK THE ANGELS | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 5, 2008
- Ask the Angels ASK THE ANGELS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 14, 2008
- Ask the Angels ASK THE ANGELS | MONDAY, JULY 28, 2008
StartUpRoar can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.