Remove Campaign Remove Community Remove Lean Remove Michigan
article thumbnail

The Venture Capital Secret: 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail

online.wsj.com

Harley Goes Lean to Build Hogs. Opinion: Noonan: The Romney Campaign Needs a New CEO. Opinion: Noonan: The Romney Campaign Needs a New CEO. Journal Community. Subscriber Content Read Preview. Pension Crisis Looms Despite Cuts. Subscriber Content Read Preview. Firms Miss Out on Jobs Push. Subscriber Content Read Preview.

article thumbnail

New Power: An Interview with Henry Timms

Startup Lessons Learned

It was my pleasure to talk with Henry about what he and Heimans have learned about how power structures are changing, how people can get started making the shift from old to new power, how the principles of new power are related to the principles of lean startup, and the responsibilities that come with all the amazing energy being channeled.

Baltimore 115
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #9, the founders of Frontline Foods on the moral imperative to support frontline workers at scale

Startup Lessons Learned

Thanks to thousands of donations, the people who are dedicated to feeding their communities have the opportunity to serve their food to the people providing critical healthcare. Have you found ways to be in a community of practice, in spite of those obstacles? You can't go to Spirit Rock or Green College.

article thumbnail

A Conversation with 2020 Presidential Candidate Andrew Yang

View from Seed

I started Venture for America back in 2011 with the goal of creating thousands of American jobs in communities around the country. So, when I was researching my book, I looked into what actually happened to the manufacturing workers in Michigan, Indiana and in the South. Almost half of them left the workforce and never worked again.