Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Hiring Remove Omaha
article thumbnail

Quick Left: An unlikely CEO leads this app development house that’s “a bit like therapy”

The Next Web

In fact, she’s so unlikely to talk about herself or her company that, while sitting with her for dinner during Big Omaha, the subject of Quick Left came up (not from her, mind you) and I said that I really needed to talk to someone from there to find out their story. “It depends on the company.

Developer 114
article thumbnail

5 Biggest Mistakes in Healthcare Staffing by Susanne Mariga, CPA

Mike Michalowicz

They are unable to hire the best internal staff, they are unable to pay payroll taxes, and they are unable to invest in the development of the company. Linda Murphy believes that the CMS is very prudent and values input from members of the community to implement real-world ideas. C&A Industries, Inc. C&A Industries, Inc.

CPA 76
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Kick Start Your Community’s Startup Scene

Both Sides of the Table

I have never been more optimistic about the impact that the tech startup community is having on cities in America or about the role that cities outside of San Francisco / Silicon Valley can play in our future. So the startup work moves to where the startup founders live and not vice versa.

article thumbnail

Startups and small biz at SXSW: ideas on how to spend your time at the conference!

crowdSPRING Blog

And even the best of us make bad hiring decisions. Threadless, 37Signals, FeedBurner, BIG Omaha conference, and SXSW itself are proof that technology life exists away from the coasts. 05:00 PM: Eight Ways to Deal with Bastards – If 99% of your customers are fantastic, you’re still going to deal with bastards.

Omaha 79