article thumbnail

22 Entrepreneurs Explain Their Major Accomplishments in 2020

Hearpreneur

I would say this is what I am most proud of but I am also proud of the traction that my new business has built in its first full year of operation. My firm worked to expanded our criminal law practice and online presence in 2020 to domestic violence, child protection, and Connecticut Department of Children & Families defense.

article thumbnail

Why (and how) you should let your customers do the advertising for you

Duct Tape Marketing

Hatchwise is a crowdsourced design community that has designed over a million different logos, websites and graphics of all kinds. George resides on the Connecticut coast, where he enjoys photography, his family, and starting new businesses. I am currently CEO of a company I founded around 8 years ago: Hatchwise.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools

www.foliomag.com

MediaPRO Community. Thanks for being part of the FOLIO: community. Marketing/Communications/PR. Operations. Connecticut. Connecticut. ); E-Mail Alert Sign-Up. --> Subscribe Now. --> Media Kit. --> About FOLIO. RSS Feeds. --> --> Bookmark FOLIOMag.com. SEARCH FOLIO: Search. Careers Home. Search Jobs.

article thumbnail

Empowering Women And People Of Color In The Workplace

Duct Tape Marketing

He worked his way up from a male sort all the way to postmaster general in the state of Connecticut. And especially if you are first gen or your parents haven't operated, or your cousins, your brothers, your sisters, haven't operated in some of these traditionally corporate atmospheres. You may have no idea. A hundred percent.

article thumbnail

The Venture Capital Secret: 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail

online.wsj.com

based companies initially funded by venture capital between 2006 and 2011, 84% now are closely held and operating independently, 11% were acquired or made initial public offerings of stock and 4% went out of business, according to Dow Jones VentureSource. Communications. Connecticut. Connecticut. Journal Community.

article thumbnail

HBS Alumni Angels NY new chairman: Jason Klein

David Teten

Competitiveness Project , which challenged the HBS alumni community to address America’s declining competitiveness. HBSAANY has evolved into an educational organization, holding investor education events in NY , Florida , New Jersey , Connecticut , and San Francisco , as well as many webinars. 1) Curriculum innovation.

New York 114
article thumbnail

Episode 14: Be Your Own Boss, Restaurant Owners, and Friendliest Cities for Businesses | The Bcast

Up and Running

For some people that comes a lot earlier because they really get excited by the idea of starting something up, getting it up and running, but the minute you get into all that operational stuff to keep it afloat, that’s where you start to really get mired. Peter: Number three, New Haven Connecticut. This is solid.

Texas 60