article thumbnail

These Five Principles Will Accelerate Innovation

Steve Blank

To help a large Defense organization wrestle with how to increase the velocity of innovation in their ranks Steve Blank and I spent the better part of last week with our heads together reviewing everything we learned in the five years since we merged the concepts of problem curation and Lean while launching the innovation pipeline.

Curation 344
article thumbnail

The Impact of Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Impact of Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Lloyed Lobo In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Lloyed Lobo. He is an entrepreneur, podcast host, and community builder. Would you support that idea? [10:39] 11:32] The subtitle of the book has 13 rules.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Shopify Guide — Here’s How to Become an Expert

ReadWriteStart

Whether it’s marketing yourself as an expert, writing Shopify-specific content, or partnering with other Shopify Partners, fitting into the Shopify Partners and Ecosystem is one of the crucial steps. The Shopify Experts marketplace operates with the Shopify Partner program — the actual site and community management system.

Curation 140
article thumbnail

Appropriate Accessibility: Announcing nextNYC Open Office Hours

This is going to be BIG.

It’s an approach to the community that I’ve tried to emulate—to make myself available to founders wherever I can, but it’s not easy to scale. These were attempts to balance my time with the stage of progress of the founder as well as the level of curation I was sticking in front of myself.

Curation 109
article thumbnail

Founder Interview: Abraham Gin on Entrepreneurs and Leadership

The Startup Magazine

Abraham serves his clients with both forward-looking business growth strategy and digital marketing through leadership applications partners. We also provide training and courses for individuals who don’t feel confident with communicating in a professional environment as it may lead to misunderstandings.

article thumbnail

14 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Business They are Starting this Year

Hearpreneur

If there's a lot of passion and pride in a community, you can launch a t-shirt shop with clever slogans for developers or references that appeal to cat owners. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. Only here can you develop and personalize your own things with your own unique designs. Thanks to Fahad Jamal, Puretuber ! #2-

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #12: Curative founder Fred Turner and Celine Halioua on diagnostic supply chains, scaling up testing, and partnering with government

Startup Lessons Learned

The story of how Curative pivoted and scaled is about moving with entrepreneurial speed to find a solution, then collaborating with investors and government for the public good. Celine Halioua , founder of a company called Celevity that is developing drugs to extend the lifespan of dogs, also played a key role. I am Eric Ries.