article thumbnail

How Bill Gates Was A Role Model For New Entrepreneurs

Startup Professionals Musings

In retrospect, however, Bill Gates did a lot of things right as a startup that I still look for today in aspiring entrepreneurs and their companies: Build a strong team. In my opinion, Bill Gates would have failed without his partners Steve Ballmer, and Paul Allen. Enlist community of support. That’s real viral marketing.

article thumbnail

The Impact of Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Impact of Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Lloyed Lobo In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Lloyed Lobo. He is an entrepreneur, podcast host, and community builder. Would you support that idea? [10:39]

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

10 Attributes That Make You An Entrepreneur To Follow

Every new entrepreneur has to initiate the right actions to be perceived as a leader in their chosen business domain by their team and by their customers, or the road to success and satisfaction will be lost along the way. No entrepreneur can build a business alone. This applies to suppliers and business partners as well.

article thumbnail

Argona Partners Recognized by GoodFirms as the Best Company to Work With

Argona

Organizations can eliminate all these challenges and build a resilient business model when they partner with the top consulting firms. Argona Partners offers professional consulting services enveloping ideation, prototype designing, testing business models, and executing growth plans.

Partner 52
article thumbnail

10 Keys To Raising Your New Venture Funding Potential

In the investment community, these leadership elements are often called “goodwill.” For startups, the entrepreneur and founder is almost always the face of the company. I have paraphrased his key points here as follows: Leader personal impact. Leadership brand development. Focus on talent and people growth.

article thumbnail

7 Key Practices for Entrepreneurs Tackling Leadership

Most of the entrepreneurs and business owners I work with recognize that they must occupy and practice a primary leadership position , but many will admit that they are not thriving in this role. Partner with colleagues from underrepresented groups, support their success and allow them to arrive and thrive.

article thumbnail

Thoughts on Sourcing Black Companies and Entrepreneurs

Feld Thoughts

I recently was in an email thread where a Black founder had a powerful and clear response to the question from one of her corporate partners. The question was: How can our (the corporate partner’s) team better support diversity in our work, particularly in our sourcing, diligence, and onboarding efforts?