article thumbnail

Impact of MBA Education on Global Business Practices

The Startup Magazine

The global business landscape can be dauntingly complex, which is why MBA education serves as such an indispensable guide. In this article, we’ll chart its influence over time on global business practices while keeping its relevance current. Leaders in Environmental Sustainability “Green is the new black” in business.

Global 128
article thumbnail

Sheikh Youssef Al Shelash on the Benefits of 3D Construction 

The Startup Magazine

Ziad El Chaar, Dar Al Arkan vice chairman, said that the company’s goal “is to develop the Kingdom’s real estate sector by integrating the latest trends and technologies, drawn from global best practices to enhance our industry locally.” . “We It’s all a part of his goal to elevate the real estate developer into a global brand. “It

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Why Now Is The Right Time For New Green Technology

YoungUpstarts

For green technology, the barriers — high costs, lack of supporting infrastructure, the weight of tradition — have been especially prohibitive. But the timing is finally right for some green tech to take off. The time in the spotlight is finally here for green innovations like permeable pavement. The Rise of Green Technology.

Green 178
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain How They are Incorporating Social Entrepreneurship in Their Business

Hearpreneur

We are beginning to focus on and create initiatives toward being more green. I work on meeting with people, especially those in vulnerable communities, to help educate them on this topic. 10- Contributing as a global citizen. I use my website and social media channels as platforms for sharing my contribution as a global citizen.

article thumbnail

Five Global Graphic Design Trends On The Rise In 2021

YoungUpstarts

Here are five of the most creative and inspiring design trends set to shape 2021, as predicted by the global community of freelance graphic designers working on 99designs: . And for those confined to apartments in urban environments, images of outdoor vistas and green spaces evoke serenity, renewal and growth. Retro Futurism.

Global 223
article thumbnail

Argona Partners Recognized by GoodFirms as the Best Company to Work With

Argona

Right from its inception in 2018, Argona Partners has been embracing the power of innovation to create value and success for its clients and communities. Argona Partners feels grateful to be part of this company working passionately to solve global challenges.

Partner 52
article thumbnail

10 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Economic Outlook of Their Industry

Hearpreneur

Despite the challenges brought on by recent global events, there are indications of gradual recovery and resilience across various sectors. While people will always look to tighten their purse strings when they feel the economy is hurting them (perceived or real hurt), people will always need community. Tell us in the comments below.