article thumbnail

Calling all startup community organizers in Texas for GEW!

Austin Startup

Sign up to be a Community Organizer for Global Entrepreneurship Week in November and celebrate the entrepreneurs in your city while tapping into a global movement. As a Community Organizer, you have the opportunity to organize and manage any kind of programming that is relevant to your community?—?keynotes,

Texas 89
article thumbnail

Texas Startup Manifesto 2.0

Austin Startup

Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio form a massive startup Megalopolis that is attracting top talent, impact-focused investors, and the most innovative companies in the world. Or are they running to a fresh perspective, a massive talent pool, and an innovation culture that balances social impact with global domination?

Texas 90
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Austinites represent at SXSW 2018

Austin Startup

Heather Brunner, Tim Ferriss, Mayor Adler, Whitney Wolfe, Kendra Scott, Andy Roddick, Rod Favaron, Bijoy, whurley… Here are some of the Austin startup community members that will be on stage who you should show up to support! Successful businesses that give back to the community, and it’s all on brand. March 9, 2018 3:30PM?—?4:30PM

article thumbnail

Startup Life Interview With Sandy Grason

Feld Thoughts

I’m in San Antonio, in a rush to go participate in the Global Accelerator Network monthly call, where I’m talking with Richard Florida (the brilliant creator of the concept of the creative class) about Startup Communities , followed by a full day at TechStars Cloud and – well – I need a shower because I got to my hotel room (..)

article thumbnail

The Austinpreneur’s Guide to SXSW 2018 Panels & Parties

Austin Startup

Come enjoy the live band and intimate seating that also opens up into networking lounges designed to showcase Austin’s executive clout, global appeal, and the Austin tech scene and companies that live and thrive here 365 days a year. Are you new to the Austin Startup Community? Time: 12:30pm to 1:30pm Location: Hilton?—?Salon

article thumbnail

The Acceleration of TechStars

Feld Thoughts

It dawned on me last night that as of tomorrow TechStars will have three programs running at same time with about 40 companies actively engaged in programs in Boston, New York , and San Antonio. The final companies are being selected for The Kinect Accelerator. In 2007, the idea of an accelerator was a new concept.

article thumbnail

The Texas Startup Manifesto

Austin Startup

By connecting Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and the rest of the state into a Texas S tartup Megatropolis we can unlock billions of dollars in capital and unleash thousands of diverse entrepreneurs. The time has come for the Texas startup community to band together to change the world once again.

Texas 97