article thumbnail

Hacking for Defense @ Stanford 2021 Lessons Learned Presentations

Steve Blank

I want to make my community, country or world a better place, while being challenged to solve some of the toughest problems.”. Few consider opportunities to make the world safer with the Department of Defense, Intelligence community or other government agencies. Project Agrippa – Logistics and Sustainment in IndoPacific.

Lean 385
article thumbnail

Hacking for Defense @ Stanford 2020 Lesson Learned Presentations

Steve Blank

I want to make my community, country or world a better place, while solving some of the toughest problems.”. Team Protocol One – Ensuring JTAC to Pilot Communication. Few consider opportunities to make the world safer with the Department of Defense, Intelligence Community or other government agencies.

Oakland 301
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Innovation Insurgency Scales – Hacking For Defense (H4D)

Steve Blank

The results: 13 Universities will offer the course in the next year, government sponsors committed to keep sending hard problems to the course, the Department of Defense is expanding their use of H4D to include a classified version, and corporate partners are expanding their efforts to support the course and to create their own internal H4D courses.

article thumbnail

Hacking for Defense @ Stanford 2019

Steve Blank

I want to make my community, country or world a better place, while solving some of the toughest problems.”. Few consider opportunities to make the world safer with the Department of Defense, Intelligence Community or other government agencies. Army as a special operations light infantry squad leader in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Oakland 266
article thumbnail

Giving Tuesday: Five Ways to Engage Your Board

Board Effect

The original two founders were soon joined by Cisco, Mashable, Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America (IAVA), Sony, Aldo, Groupon, UNICEF, Google, Skype, Microsoft and Unilever, which became additional founding members. New donors from community. Mashable made the public announcement, and Giving Tuesday quickly went viral.

article thumbnail

The Red Queen Problem – Innovation in the DoD and Intelligence Community

Steve Blank

Innovation, disruption, accelerators, have all become urgent buzzwords in the Department of Defense and Intelligence community. Our defense department and intelligence community owned proprietary advanced tools and technology. Pete Newell and I have spent a lot of time bringing continuous innovation to government organizations.

Community 212
article thumbnail

The Innovation Insurgency Scales – Hacking For Defense (H4D)

Steve Blank

The results: 13 Universities will offer the course in the next year, government sponsors committed to keep sending hard problems to the course, the Department of Defense is expanding their use of H4D to include a classified version, and corporate partners are expanding their efforts to support the course and to create their own internal H4D courses.