article thumbnail

Making a Difference Through Your Career

Women Entrepreneurs Can

Choosing a career that allows you to give back to your community or take other measures to make the world a better place takes some thought. There may be many communities near you or just a state or two away that could use your help. Depending on your work field, you may choose to live in a metropolitan city or a smaller community.

article thumbnail

Lean Business: Save Money, Save the Environment

crowdSPRING Blog

Driving to Bloomington a few weeks ago on my way to the older son’s graduation from IU, I was struck as I always am by the sight of a massive windfarm along I65 in central Indiana. Hundreds of gargantuan windmills line the fields in orderly rows almost to the horizon. Promote remote. Lean Business: Office Space – A Meditation.

Lean 80
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Lean Business: Save Money, Save the Environment

crowdSPRING Blog

Driving to Bloomington a few weeks ago on my way to the older son’s graduation from IU, I was struck as I always am by the sight of a massive windfarm along I65 in central Indiana. Hundreds of gargantuan windmills line the fields in orderly rows almost to the horizon. Promote remote. Mean – Small Business and Responsibility.

Lean 52
article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

My wife and I met in college in Indiana and soon after graduation, decided we were going to move to Chicago. I launched my business on the south shore of Boston, MA—a tight-knit, coastal community filled with numerous small business owners who are making it happen, while eliminating the dreaded commute into the city.

Naming 75
article thumbnail

12 Questions: Meet Sandie (USA)

crowdSPRING Blog

In our 12 Questions blog series, we feature interviews with someone from the crowdSPRING community. For these interviews, we pick people who add value to our community – in the blog, in the forums, in the projects. Plainly – activities that make crowdSPRING a better community. Sandie lives and works in Indiana, USA.

Indiana 60