article thumbnail

How Green Initiatives Can Benefit Your Business

Up and Running

Okay, this isn’t exactly what we mean, but it sure is green! One big decision for your company is whether to implement green initiatives, and that includes everything from reducing energy consumption to wasting less paper. That way, you can make the best adjustments possible when you enact your green plan. Keep reading.

Green 115
article thumbnail

A Guide to Reputation Management: Build an Audience of Superfans

ConversionXL

Salesforce holds as its guiding value “to make sure Salesforce is a platform for change,” delivering on initiatives such as renewable energy, carbon-neutral cloud computing, and green building certification. Think more broadly about your audience’s interests and post content that relates. Building a community. Image source.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #32 – Design, Copywriting, Marketing, Small Business, Social Media And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Startup Brings Crowdsourcing to Green Smart Grid Tech - [link]. It was Woody, not Buzz! RT @imjustcreative : 1 of 10 students in UK think 1st man on moon was Buzz Lightyear - [link]. crowdSPRING on WGN news - [link]. Core77 writes about the LG Design The Future competition on crowdSPRING - [link].

article thumbnail

26 Entrepreneurs Explain Their Major Accomplishments in 2017

Hearpreneur

One of my major accomplishments of 2017 is being named Chair of the Public Relations and Communications Committee for The Los Angeles South Chamber of Commerce. communities through business development, entrepreneurship, and financial literacy education. Thanks to Adam Binder, Apeiron Yoga ! #11- 11- New products.

article thumbnail

7 Steps to Optimize Your Blog Posts Like a Pro

Duct Tape Marketing

I’m a content manager; my background is in public relations with a little bit of marketing strategy and graphic design. Step 6: Make sure you get the “green light” on your SEO check provided by Yoast. If you’ve included your keyword in all of these places, you’ll get an SEO green light. Green light means go!

SEO 28
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

3- After the special feature of our community. Our business name was an easy decision: we named it Headframe Spirits after a really special feature of our Community. I started a digital magazine dedicated to the accounts of mental health and diverse communities. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

Naming 99
article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #62 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

30+ Strikingly Designed Green Themed Websites – [link]. Showcase Of Beautiful But Unusable Websites – [link]. 60 Mind Shattering Design Agency Websites for Inspiration – [link]. 35 Creative and Good Looking Examples of Sliders In Web Design – [link]. Web Designer’s Guide to PNG Image Format – [link].