article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #129 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Lean Marketing: Delivering Customer Service via Social Media - [link]. Lean Marketing: Delivering Customer Service via Social Media - [link]. Illinois 3rd-worst in nation for business, CEO survey says - [link]. Lean Marketing: Delivering Customer Service via Social Media - [link]. Traits of successful founders - [link].

article thumbnail

Getting out of the building…by staying in the building!

Steve Blank

Our Lean Launchpad® for Life Sciences is one of them. The Lean Launchpad® for Life Sciences (the I-Corps @ NIH ) uses the Lean Startup Model to discover and validate the business model. The Lean Launchpad® for Life Sciences (the I-Corps @ NIH ) uses the Lean Startup Model to discover and validate the business model.

San Diego 261
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Host a Livestream of The Lean Startup Conference

Startup Lessons Learned

This post was co-written by Eric Ries and Sarah Milstein, co-hosts of The Lean Startup Conference. For the 2010 and 2011 Lean Startup conferences , we offered the complete conference for simulcast so that people could join in from their communities around the world. You might also try an unusual venue.

Hosting 160
article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #18: Sal Khan on institution building, solving the digital divide, and education as the lever for all decisions

Startup Lessons Learned

And then you fast forward a couple of weeks, I live here in Santa Clara County in Silicon Valley, which actually I think had one of the first cases or one of the- Eric Ries : Of community spread, yeah. Sal Khan : first cases of community spread. So, it was on our radar pretty fast, like, "Oh, this thing is now in Santa Clara County."

article thumbnail

The Venture Capital Secret: 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail

online.wsj.com

Harley Goes Lean to Build Hogs. Journal Community. Journal Community. A community of WSJ readers interested in franchising news, trends and issues. Journal Community. Answers allows you to tap the knowledge of Community members. The language you used does not comply with community standards.

article thumbnail

Join a conference simulcast near you

Startup Lessons Learned

One of the most important things we do with The Lean Startup Conference is make a livestream of the plenary talks available for free to groups around the world, supporting entrepreneurship communities everywhere. The number of hosts has grown annually, and this year, we have 200+ groups joining us on Monday, December 3.

article thumbnail

The Art of Work with Jeff Goins [VIDEO]

Up and Running

I grew up in a farm town in Northern Illinois, surrounded by corn fields; I lived on people who lived by this principle. We rely on communities of people that help us get to where we want to go. I realized this, that every story of success is really a story of community. It was standing time around a community of people.

Video 60