article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. I credit my co-founder Eric Frothingham with coming up with our name. 2- Combination of two names. 6- Name describing our story.

Naming 96
article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. After a quick google it became clear that this was the name for our new agency. 2- A name that came to my mind. 1- Suggested by a friend.

Naming 95
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. 1- Family history lead to a business entity name . My business name came from family tradition. 4- Business naming Facebook groups.

Naming 123
article thumbnail

Hacking for Diplomacy – The State Department Takes Notice

Steve Blank

Not their own name, or any other identifying information. But Blank and the teaching team encouraged the students to keep “getting outside the building” and iterating their MVP – particularly with refugees themselves and the first responders tasked with handling corpses in front-line countries like Greece and Italy.

article thumbnail

Hacking for Diplomacy – The State Department Takes Notice

Steve Blank

Not their own name, or any other identifying information. But Blank and the teaching team encouraged the students to keep “getting outside the building” and iterating their MVP – particularly with refugees themselves and the first responders tasked with handling corpses in front-line countries like Greece and Italy.

article thumbnail

Co-founder Passionate About High-quality Pre-school Programs

Hearpreneur

As part of their research for an innovative approach to early childhood education, the two traveled to Reggio Emilia, Italy to learn more about the Reggio Emilia Approach. How did you come up with your business name? Building a respectable preschool franchise brand and positively impacting all of the communities that we serve.

article thumbnail

52 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

The Golden Brat™ Shirt are crafted with Mercerized Cotton Lisle Yarn made in Italy, Certified High Quality , the shirts are natural stretch and follow the movement of the body, so are a No stress Shirt. I have encountered numerous companies with bad customer service, or bad financial management, or unprofessional stuff, you name it.