article thumbnail

SXSW Startups: Steamchain

Austin Startup

SteamChain is based in Milwaukee, Wisc. We love Milwaukee! We feel very fortunate for the support we received from the entire community. I can’t think of a community that has more enthusiasm for building great companies. Name three people, in any field, alive or dead, you’d like to meet and tell us why.

article thumbnail

Diverse Startups Can Receive Tech Mentorship And Thrive

ReadWriteStart

Fortunately, it was around the same time that Brooks connected with Kathryn Finney of Digital Undivided , a community outreach program with the mission of getting black women started in tech. Some major names in tech will be speaking, including Adria Richards and Anil Dash. Photo courtesy of Rachel Brooks.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The 50 Top Startups at SXSW 2019

Austin Startup

Listed in alphabetical order by category name, here are all the participants for this exciting competition (along with links to their recent interviews on Medium). Read interview Steamchain , Milwaukee, WI?—? This page is updated daily as new interviews are added! Read interview Knowbella Platform , Cincinnati, OH?—?

article thumbnail

Committing To Your Niche And Owning Your Market

Duct Tape Marketing

And, and I think that's, I think that's a key part of it, but there's no question once you find that, as you said, you know, you can a Facebook ad campaign for, you know, somebody in Milwaukee is probably gonna be just as good for somebody in Omaha. Enter your name and email address below and I'll send you periodic updates about the podcast.

article thumbnail

Finding Your Niche And Scaling Your Agency

Duct Tape Marketing

And, and I think the that's, I think that's a key part of it, but there's no question once you find that, as you said, you know, you can a Facebook ad campaign for, you know, somebody in Milwaukee is probably gonna be just as good for somebody in Omaha. Brent Weaver (16:28): Yeah. I appreciate that. Scroll back to top. powered by.