article thumbnail

Sheikh Youssef Al Shelash on the Benefits of 3D Construction 

The Startup Magazine

Shams Ar Riyadh is an active community in an idyllic environment where children can flourish, learn, and play.”. It’s composed of mixed-use and residential spaces so that people can live and work within the community. This is one of the many developments that the company developed as a community over the years,” said Yousef Al Shelash.

article thumbnail

Focus Hacks

Mike Michalowicz

I reached out to the entrepreneurial community to learn how they refocus on work after a distraction sets in. Thanks to Jessica Oman , Write Ahead. When I’m feeling unfocused or uninspired, I get out of the office and network with a contractor, colleague or even a friend who owns their own business. It works every time!

LLC 106
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How To Get Refocused On Work

Mike Michalowicz

I reached out to the entrepreneurial community to learn how they refocus on work after a distraction sets in. Thanks to Jessica Oman , Write Ahead. When I’m feeling unfocused or uninspired, I get out of the office and network with a contractor, colleague or even a friend who owns their own business. It works every time!

LLC 158
article thumbnail

Business Tips For Women Business Leaders

Mike Michalowicz

Community Building Solve Problems. Women are community builders and problem solvers. Women in business should embrace networking, sales meetings, and business leadership because that is where we are at our best. Thanks to Jessica Oman , Write Ahead. Nurture Your Network. It takes a network to succeed.

Las Vegas 165
article thumbnail

Funding Advice – Interview with Richard Bearman, MD of Start Up Loans UK

The Startup Magazine

How Start Up Loans supports the small business community in the UK. Then explain a bit more how the programme supports the small business community in the UK? Richard helps us today with his insights into: The challenges of setting up a new business. Tips for aspiring business owners. But it is not just about funding.