article thumbnail

Common B2B Challenges and How To Solve Them

ConversionXL

To do this we partnered with the RevGenius community to get a better understanding the challenges mature companies faced. For Opsfleet, we doubled down on the newsletter and the content for their Facebook community that generated inbound leads regularly. Speed matters, the power of marketing sprints.

B2B 150
article thumbnail

Strategy Roundtable For Entrepreneurs: New Assessment Tool For Entrepreneurs

ReadWriteStart

ShareVolution As for the pitches today, first, Daniel McPherson from Australia pitched ShareVolution , an app store for the Microsoft SharePoint community. Last up, Fortunato Cardenas from Barcelona, Spain, presented Green Earth Aerogels , a nano-materials company in Barcelona, Spain focused on developing insulation gels from rice.

Spain 115
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

What does it mean to be Latinx in Tech Today?

Austin Startup

Latinx leaders delved into discussions on representation and how to navigate the tech ecosystem, as well as exploring cultural values, perceptions, and resiliency in the Latinx tech community. For example, content that uses Castilian Spanish (used in Spain) isn’t well-received by Latin American audiences.

article thumbnail

Be Shareable

YoungUpstarts

Instead of merely shooting a routine commercial, we had sold him and his team on a crazy, real-world stunt, where we would dress him up as a homeless man and have him beg for money in the middle of one of the busiest plazas in Spain. Millions of dollars were spent trying to make ads go viral.

Viral 114
article thumbnail

Cracking The Code: BlablaCar - Travel Revolution

Cracking the Code

Blablacar is one such example of innovation: with a fast growing community of 1.6m members in France ( www.covoiturage.fr ), the UK ( www.blablacar.com ) and Spain ( www.comuto.es ), this company is changing the way people travel on the old continent, becoming a very compelling alternative to trains and planes. Feedburner Network.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #62 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Tap global design network – [link]. Tap global design network – [link]. crowdSPRING designer interview – 12 Questions: Meet Rod MacGregor (Spain) – [link]. Sure, it has eight bio-domes, space docks, a stadium, club and mall. But it’s not real! Need a logo? – [link]. Need a logo?

article thumbnail

What’s it Like Being a VC?

Both Sides of the Table

I get paid to network – I love meeting people. I get to network with angels, VCs, entrepreneurs, lawyers, etc. I went to Ibiza in Spain with my wife and in-laws before we were married. Running a local community / mentorship program – I run a group called LaunchPad LA. But there’s a big difference.