article thumbnail

12 Questions: Meet Rommel Rojas (Venezuela)

crowdSPRING Blog

In our 12 Questions blog series, we feature interviews with someone from the crowdSPRING community. For these interviews, we pick people who add value to our community – in the blog, in the forums, in the projects. Plainly – activities that make crowdSPRING a better community. Rommel lives and works in Valencia, Venezuela.

article thumbnail

BTC + DeFi = FTW

Version One Ventures

which are the primary means of trading in countries like Venezuela (see this excellent study of bitcoin as a censorship resistant bridge currency). which are the primary means of trading in countries like Venezuela (see this excellent study of bitcoin as a censorship resistant bridge currency).

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Translate Your Passion Into Your Purpose

Duct Tape Marketing

Additionally, she is the founder of the Elizabeth Elting Foundation, a non-profit organization created to break down systemic barriers and foster systemic change for women and other underserved communities. But I ended up getting a job shortly after my internship in Venezuela, which was shortly after graduating from college.

article thumbnail

37 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

When you support that platform with inspirational and informative subject matter that helps guide people along the way, and then offer them a community of service providers who can help round out their team—well, that’s the ticket. I originally came from Argentina, and lived in Brazil and Venezuela before moving to the US.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #51 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Interview with a crowdSPRING designer – 12 Questions: Meet Rommel Rojas (Venezuela) – [link]. 1000+ Free Social Media Networking Icons for You To Use – [link]. Interesting info about the crowdSPRING creative community - [link]. Interesting info about the crowdSPRING creative community - [link].