article thumbnail

Mature Companies Can Learn Many Things From Startups

Startup Professionals Musings

In my opinion, Bill Gates would have failed without his partners Steve Ballmer, and Paul Allen. Enlist community of support. You need to convince a thousand partners that they can become winners, if they join you as believers. That’s real viral marketing. Steve came from Procter & Gamble Co.,

Startup 205
article thumbnail

How Bill Gates Was A Role Model For New Entrepreneurs

In my opinion, Bill Gates would have failed without his partners Steve Ballmer, and Paul Allen. Enlist community of support. You need to convince a thousand partners that they can become winners, if they join you as believers. That’s real viral marketing. Steve came from Procter & Gamble Co.,

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

This Week in VC with Dana Settle of Greycroft Partners

Both Sides of the Table

Our guest this week on #TWiVC was Dana Settle , partner at Greycroft Partners , a venture capital firm with offices in New York and Los Angeles. Current round: $35mm in Series C (extension of Series B at higher valuation) from General Atlantic, Matrix Partners. Read more: TechCrunch , Reg Form D , WSJ interview w/ Susan Lyne.

Partner 240
article thumbnail

[Interview] RIM Eyes Southeast Asia’s Developer Scene

YoungUpstarts

RIM is dedicated to working with the developer community in taking their feedback, along with other information and prioritize it as the platform and development process is further refined. We have partnered with existing developer communities, including academic communities to offer developer days and workshops.

Developer 207
article thumbnail

I Knew Bill Gates When He Was a Regular Guy

Viral 214
article thumbnail

[Review] The Social Customer

YoungUpstarts

Neither is it to achieve the greatest reach or “virality” in one’s digital campaign. These necessitate the integration of Social CRM systems with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Supply Chain Management (SCM) systems to provide seamless end-to-end service to customers and partners.

article thumbnail

Coronavirus: An open letter to the Austin Startup Community

Austin Startup

I want to reach out to see who has been affected by the Coronavirus / COVID-19 and let everyone know how the Capital Factory community is rising to the challenge. If a member of our community has the virus or has been exposed to it, we want to know about it and we want to help. We are entrepreneurs!