article thumbnail

Skills Development in Africa: How Wide is the Skills Gap?

Transformify

Java EE, Java SE, PHP, and Javascript are the most common programming languages. About 2% of the participants have SEO and Google Analytics skills, about 3% have stated that they possess digital marketing skills. Java EE, Java SE, Javascript, PHP, Software, Development, Software Testing, SQL. Project/ Product Management.

Africa 75
article thumbnail

Recent Interview for Workbridge

Scalable Startup

>> The 15 Minute Website and Personal Website “Portfolios” – soon anyone will be able to build multiple personal sites with full e-commerce, payment systems, community, social networking, SEO, and big data analytics with no coding and very easy manipulation.

PHP 22
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How To Find A Technical Cofounder For Your Online Business Idea

www.virtuosimedia.com

Community Resources. PHP Tutorials. Benjamin Kuker May 17, 2011 Tweet I have a feeling I might step on a few toes with this article, but finding a technical cofounder for an online business idea is a topic that I’ve seen come up often across a number of business community websites. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use. Developers.

article thumbnail

How to build a multi-million dollar website without spending a cent

The Next Web

My personal favorites would be Java (Grails), Ruby (on rails) and PHP. Developing a solid SEO strategy will also help you grow your business’s digital footprint. You can create awesome content to pull users in, by blogging regularly on an SEO-optimised community blogging platform like WordPress.com.

Cofounder 159
article thumbnail

New Web Order - Finding a Technical Co-Founder

nikcub.appspot.com

Hang out in tech entrepreneur rich communities. Perhaps the easiest way to find potential technical co-founders is to hang out in both online and offline communities where technical entrepreneurs gather. There are many online tech communities, but here are just a few: Hacker News - Probably a must-engage site.

article thumbnail

HOW TO: Connect with Other Entrepreneurs Online

mashable.com

Anyone in the community can edit posts and frequent users are allowed to vote irrelevant questions off the site. PartnerUp If you have a question that can be expressed in fewer than 140 characters, the PartnerUp community will likely have an answer. Has anybody else used this site yet? I have been so focused on traditional mediums.

article thumbnail

Looking for your summer internship? Look no further.

Austin Startup

familiarity with use of social media on a corporate level, as well as experience with SEO best practices, designing landing pages, and website analytics tools (Google Analytics). The Digital Marketing Intern must have experience with creating digital content for various marketing functions (email, web, adverts, brochures, blogs etc.),