article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal the Pivots They Are Making in Their Business in 2023

Hearpreneur

This means utilizing analytics more actively to drive my business decisions, developing effective SEO strategies, diversifying our customer base by targeting new markets and expanding into international markets, as well as investing more resources into content marketing and. 16- Focusing on the needs of the community.

article thumbnail

A Guide to Reputation Management: Build an Audience of Superfans

ConversionXL

Think more broadly about your audience’s interests and post content that relates. Building a community. Another approach is to create your own captive audience by building an engaging Facebook community. Take Semrush, a platform for SEO, PPC, and content-related research. Tapping into an existing community.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

3- After the special feature of our community. Our business name was an easy decision: we named it Headframe Spirits after a really special feature of our Community. I started a digital magazine dedicated to the accounts of mental health and diverse communities. Thanks to Steve Pogson, First Pier ! #3- Photo Credit: Iqbal Ahmad.

Naming 93
article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Share Their #1 Goal for 2020

Hearpreneur

3- Organic SEO for growth. Healthy organic growth achieved through focusing our marketing efforts towards off-page SEO. In our e-commerce world, organic SEO efforts fuels growth more than anything else. 6- Build a private community. My #1 goal for 2020 is to build a private community for my prospects and clients.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #59 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

25 Super Common SEO Mistakes – [link]. How To Create a Sustainable Entrepreneurial Community – [link]. 25 Super Common SEO Mistakes – [link]. Biz ladies: how to brand your business on a budget – [link]. Building A Brand People Love: Create Real Value – [link].

article thumbnail

26 Entrepreneurs Explain Their Major Accomplishments in 2017

Hearpreneur

One of my major accomplishments of 2017 is being named Chair of the Public Relations and Communications Committee for The Los Angeles South Chamber of Commerce. communities through business development, entrepreneurship, and financial literacy education. Thanks to Adam Binder, Apeiron Yoga ! #11- 11- New products.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #242 – Small Business, Startups, Innovation, Social Media, Design, Marketing and More

crowdSPRING Blog

We are so proud to be a part of the entrepreneurial and technology community in Chicago where we are based. 33 Best SEO Tools for Blogging – crowdspring.co/1t2l0kr. The @crowdSPRING community partners with US State Dept for Social Impact | Justmeans – crowdspring.co/1ux55RH. Do Comments Actually Increase Your Search Traffic?