article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #62 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

crowdSPRING designer interview – 12 Questions: Meet Rod MacGregor (Spain) – [link]. Designing for Noise – [link]. 30 Free Animals Vectors – [link]. Design Inspiration: 25 Non-Profit Websites – [link]. Legal Contracts for Graphic Designers Who Hate Contracts (w/free contract template to use today) – [link].

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #47 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

The Octopus says Spain will win the World Cup – [link]. World cup final inspiration – Monty Python “The Philosophers’ World Cup&# – [link]. Weird Nature Photography: Transparent Animals – [link]. The top 10 soccer commercials ever made – [link]. My next life – by Woody Allen – [link].

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #47 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

The Octopus says Spain will win the World Cup – [link]. World cup final inspiration – Monty Python “The Philosophers’ World Cup&# – [link]. Weird Nature Photography: Transparent Animals – [link]. The top 10 soccer commercials ever made – [link]. My next life – by Woody Allen – [link].

article thumbnail

The 4 Keys to Building Brand Loyalty with Millennials

Up and Running

In a study held by the communications and public relations firm of Cohn & Wolfe, consumers consider a brand to be authentic when the company delivers on what it promises, protects consumer data, respects privacy, and interacts with their customers with transparency and integrity. Authenticity.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Love About Being An Entrepreneur

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Jenny Kincaid Julian, Socialworx Public Relations ! #23- Today I can write an article for my blog from a beach in Spain, and tomorrow I could fly to Thailand and shoot a video series for a new marketing course that I have in mind. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. When they win, I truly win.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #114 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

The ad, created and designed by Contrapunto BBDO (Madrid, Spain), educates people about desertification , which destroys approximately 6,000 species every year. These posts and videos are about logo design , web design , startups, entrepreneurship, small business, leadership, social media, marketing, and more!