article thumbnail

Software Development Companies in Southern California

SoCal CTO

In a recent conversation with a fellow CTO, we lamented about the fact that while there's very active software development and web development going on in Southern California and West Los Angeles, yet there didn't seem to be as much of a community around it. Yes, there are some events around particular technologies.

article thumbnail

Techies? Write Your Own Ticket In Southern California

blog.socaltech.com

I’ve covered this topic many times before, but I keep coming back to it, because everytime I turn around I’m talking with both startups and established companies in Southern California who are telling me they are looking for technical talent to join their company. technologies (interactivity UI etc.).

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Southern California Tech Central

SoCal CTO

I am excited to be participating in and announcing the of: Southern California Tech Central This is a community of people in Southern California who have come together to help find and organize the best content from blogs, news sources and other web sites all around technology in So Cal.

article thumbnail

Los Angeles Startup Events

SoCal CTO

I realized that it has been a little while since I posted about the Los Angeles Startup Community and so needed to update my list of startup events that will be out of date almost before I finish publishing it.

article thumbnail

Innovation and Geography

SoCal CTO

LA is a vibrant community with a rich network of angels that fund early stage companies, lots of VCs, easy access to big media, lots of innovation in media, mobile content, games, green, health care, and many, many others. Technology Advisor Technology Roles in Startups Pricing Customer Acquisition Sunk Costs and More -.

article thumbnail

There Is Only ONE Silicon Valley

Gust

Silicon Valley is a very special place – the nucleus of high-growth, high technology entrepreneurship in the US, indeed, in the world. It hosts an environment which many other communities have attempted to emulate, although they haven’t and won’t. The Valley has been a unique place for over half a century.

article thumbnail

Los Angeles Startup Community

SoCal CTO

I was just talking with someone who's new to Los Angeles and wanting to connect into the Los Angeles Startup Community. I told them that I had recently seen several posts/articles talking about how vibrant the community has become. Los Angeles Guide to the LA Startup Community Why You Should Start a Company in.