Remove 1992 Remove Community Remove Finance Remove Technical Review
article thumbnail

America’s Entrepreneurial Innovation Needs Help

Startup Professionals Musings

The $30 billion trade surplus in advanced technology products that America enjoyed just one decade ago has now become a $56 billion deficit. In addition, due to Sarbanes-Oxley and other regulations, accounting costs have gone up an estimated four times for all businesses, and 2008-2009 represented the worst IPO market in forty years.

article thumbnail

How to Translate Your Passion Into Your Purpose

Duct Tape Marketing

Additionally, she is the founder of the Elizabeth Elting Foundation, a non-profit organization created to break down systemic barriers and foster systemic change for women and other underserved communities. Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please! 70% of majors went into were finance majors, and I tried it, tried it out.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Entrepreneurship for Superwomen

Up and Running

I went through the information technology revolution and was on the bleeding edge of both technology and the acceptance of women in the workplace. . I put “ SuperWomen Do IT Less” ( First Edition 1992) into the closet, and became my own boss. A business community with diversity.

Florida 102
article thumbnail

The Venture Capital Secret: 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail

online.wsj.com

Loading… Tech. An entrepreneur with a hot technology and venture-capital funding becomes a billionaire in his 20s. Mossberg Reviews the iPhone 5. Finance, Banking, Loans, etc. Web Design/Tech Services. Mossberg Reviews the iPhone 5. » More. » More. Loading… New York. » More.

article thumbnail

Who Will Champion Entrepreneurship?

Seeing Both Sides

First, let’s review the data.   A few of the ideas being proposed seem obvious, but are stagnating due to a lack of leadership. The amazing thing to me is that none of these ideas – and many others floating around the entrepreneurial community – require big dollars.  Instead, they require big leadership.