Remove 2004 Remove Community Remove Public Relations Remove Social Network
article thumbnail

5 Practical Tips for Getting More from Facebook :: Small Business.

Duct Tape Marketing

Keep the Wall interesting by mixing content Network It’s kind of ironic how little traditional networking goes on inside many social networks. I’m talking about identifying Pages that might have communities you could target and taking a few minutes each day to get active there. All rights reserved.

article thumbnail

5 Creative Ways to Use Text Messages in Marketing :: Small.

Duct Tape Marketing

Coupon distribution Creating membership type levels where people can get special treatment or special announcements is a great way to build community. Related Posts: Are Small Private Social Networks the Next Layer? I’ve been using GroupMe and think it works well. Note: There have been some updates since I published th.

SMS 72
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

37 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

When you support that platform with inspirational and informative subject matter that helps guide people along the way, and then offer them a community of service providers who can help round out their team—well, that’s the ticket. We are transforming publishing for the 21st century. That’s massive. 9) Horrible Experience.

article thumbnail

CEO Friday: Why we don’t hire.NET programmers

blog.expensify.com

They write everything from assembly to jQuery, on PCs to mobile phones, doing hard core computer graphics to high level social networking. But I’ve seen some recent comments that this post might have upset and offended the SMB community that we serve, and that I cannot abide. They’ve tried everything.

Java 107
article thumbnail

The Single Most Powerful Use of Social Media for Small Business.

Duct Tape Marketing

It’s simply the act of plugging in and listening to what people that are important or potentially important to your business are doing and saying in all of the social networks they participate in. That’s right, you can derive immense benefit through social media tools without actually doing much more than listening.