Remove 2014 Remove Community Remove Curation Remove Hosting
article thumbnail

Is It Too Late To Start A Podcast?

Duct Tape Marketing

Podcasts are and will continue to be an amazing marketing tool that gives you a way to build a community and gives you a platform to advertise your products and services. 11:31] What you’ve seen people doing to make podcast guesting just as effective as podcast hosting? [13:03] And that's where we started in 2014.

CPA 90
article thumbnail

Transcript of The Key to Success? Taking Care of Your Community

Duct Tape Marketing

Taking Care of Your Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. Brian Clark and I have been friends for a really long time and they have certainly set the standard on how to build a business, how to build a brand, how to take care of a community. Transcript of The Key to Success? Back to Podcast. Transcript.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

What To Know Before Starting A Podcast

Duct Tape Marketing

Podcasts are and will continue to be an amazing marketing tool that gives you a way to build a community and gives you a platform to advertise your products and services. 11:31] What you’ve seen people doing to make podcast guesting just as effective as podcast hosting? [13:03] And that's where we started in 2014.

Audio 49
article thumbnail

If You Want To Start a Business Start Here

Up and Running

I have been able to curate a list of free online courses, videos, webinars, and other useful resources that should give you the confidence boost to get out there and get started. If that’s the case, I highly recommend participating in events like Google’s Startup Weekend (though it’s much more tech-focused) and other community-related events.

article thumbnail

How to Make Community the Secret To Success

Duct Tape Marketing

How to Make Community the Secret To Success written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. The word community has been with us for centuries. A town, a church, a school, a collection of hobbyists, have all long been identified as communities. A community, as described above, can serve a business in a number of ways.

article thumbnail

How to Make Content the Voice of Strategy

Duct Tape Marketing

I’ve updated the calendar element with my plan for 2014. A Total Content System TM approach allows you to plan, delegate, curate, create, collaborate, repurpose and generally get far more out of every piece of content you produce. My editorial themes for 2014: January – Planning and organizational development.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Historically, if you were hosting a large event in our city, you had to call a tent company, a party rental company, a sound and lighting company and a stage rental company. I've always felt connected to young women of color and wanted to build a community of women supporting each other. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

Wyoming 117